Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconBlood23

The Aints pain and the disillusioned reality

14 posts in this topic

Scrolling through aints report has been great the past few days, here's a nice one I found:

Help, l am going crazy

3 days after the nightmare and l am still going to bed thinking about the game, waking up thinking about the game and thinking about it all day
Almost got a speeding ticket by not paying attention, deleted a important document at work by mistake and just generally feel out of it
Please tell me it will get better and l am not the only one, this is killing me

PLEASE POST MORE, THIS IS GREAT

22 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

The Saints Super Bowl dreams....

RY2M.gif

That's about what that Ram's db could've done if he just turned to find the ball on the play that the Saints are *****ing about.

Halcon-1 and SpongeDad like this

3 minutes ago, cable hound said:

It's crazy. There is no way a non call like that would bother us Falcons fans. We'd just say, "oh well. Gosh darn it."

Yea this fanbase in infallible and has the metal toug... o wait i still see 28-3 threads weekly and depressed people lol

It wasn't even the last play of the game like our situation with Roddy. Saints were given opportunities to score, even won the coin toss and blew it. Refs didn't throw the Int. Get over it! 

In second thought, don't get over it. Ever. Lol. 

JDaveG, vanhino, papachaz and 4 others like this

1 minute ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

It wasn't even the last play of the game like our situation with Roddy. Saints were given opportunities to score, even won the coin toss and blew it. Refs didn't throw the Int. Get over it! 

In second thought, don't get over it. Ever. Lol. 

I like where you're going with this  ;)

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yea this fanbase in infallible and has the metal toug... o wait i still see 28-3 threads weekly and depressed people lol

I was just going to post the same.

We still have fans that I'm sure wake up with cold sweats and scream out "F*ck!" at random times of the day. lol

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

That trauma gets better every day(the 28-3). Especially when our rivals suffer...serious schadenfreude over all this!

I think after the super bowl, Saints nation may start to slowly transition into the acceptance stage. No more false hope that the NFL brass will save them.