Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconfanEST1989

Let's do something!!

3 posts in this topic

Last year when the Bengals had a game winning TD to send buffalo to the playoffs for the first time in Years!!! Bill's fan donated to Andy Daltons foundation and it made head lines...

I found out that Robey-Coleman wore cleats to support American Heart Association..   

Yo we gotta try and do something like the Bill's fans did.   I know the mods can get in touch with some of the top guns and players for the falcons to donate also.  Let's make a donation to American Heart Association in the name of Robey-Coleman by The Atlanta Falcons!!

https://www.journal-news.com/sports/college/look-former-usc-nickell-robey-coleman-honor-late-mother-with-custom-cleats/Fg4BsOlsLTi1QSSsjBOREP/amp.html

AtlantaFanatic likes this

3 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Last year when the Bengals had a game winning TD to send buffalo to the playoffs for the first time in Years!!! Bill's fan donated to Andy Daltons foundation and it made head lines...

I found out that Robey-Coleman wore cleats to support American Heart Association..   

Yo we gotta try and do something like the Bill's fans did.   I know the mods can get in touch with some of the top guns and players for the falcons to donate also.  Let's make a donation to American Heart Association in the name of Robey-Coleman by The Atlanta Falcons!!

https://www.journal-news.com/sports/college/look-former-usc-nickell-robey-coleman-honor-late-mother-with-custom-cleats/Fg4BsOlsLTi1QSSsjBOREP/amp.html

This is a much better idea than spending money on billboards to taunt a rival.