Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamFRESCO1

Just in case you need a smile...here you go.

15 posts in this topic

This makes me happy and sad ASF at the same time......

A lil sad cause I know what it's like... Thinking you've won a big game.

And happy cause (it happen to the saints and) they now know how it feel.

 

But 2 years in a row, being robbed in the playoffs, is brutal. 

O well sucks for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel sad one bit. I love that they will be in anguish for at least a year. That play repeating in their minds over and over. ****, they may never get over it. Call me a shi**y person if you want, just know that I give zero f***s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

I don't feel sad one bit. I love that they will be in anguish for at least a year. That play repeating in their minds over and over. ****, they may never get over it. Call me a shi**y person if you want, just know that I give zero f***s.

I feel that...I only feel a way cause this reminds me of halftime SB51.... As a matter of fact here's my story.

This picture was taken at halftime. (Peep the caption)

Vs.when the clock hit 0 (listen to my old lady.."why we still watch this?!") (Wait for my response)

 

Shnikies, Tandy, hashmark61 and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie, the woman in blue represents my emotions (if not my exact dance moves) after the Alford pick-6.

This is a misery loves company situation.

And misery REALLY loves company when it's in the form of horribly disappointed Saints fans.

rounz and Regular Guy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Not gonna lie, the woman in blue represents my emotions (if not my exact dance moves) after the Alford pick-6.

This is a misery loves company situation.

And misery REALLY loves company when it's in the form of horribly disappointed Saints fans.

Then you're a way better dancer than me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been so much in the news about these pitiful fans and organization. 

So one statement which I'm about to present is going to sum it all up:

 

 

These people are imbeciles.

Regular Guy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

I feel that...I only feel a way cause this reminds me of halftime SB51.... As a matter of fact here's my story.

This picture was taken at halftime. (Peep the caption)

Vs.when the clock hit 0 (listen to my old lady.."why we still watch this?!") (Wait for my response)

 

Bruh that day was insane. Exactly at halftime my neighbor knocked on my door because another person who lives in my complex was about to throw away a signed tony gonzalez falcons uni. My neighbor was like oh I know a falcons fan and gave it to me. This was the same night also that Run the Jewels was performing. **** was about to be the best day of my life and then the 4th quarter and overtime happened. 

IamFRESCO1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EZfalcons said:

Bruh that day was insane. Exactly at halftime my neighbor knocked on my door because another person who lives in my complex was about to throw away a signed tony gonzalez falcons uni. My neighbor was like oh I know a falcons fan and gave it to me. This was the same night also that Run the Jewels was performing. **** was about to be the best day of my life and then the 4th quarter and overtime happened. 

It was the jersey! 

Should have left it in the dumpster till after the game.. JP

Cool story bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

I feel that...I only feel a way cause this reminds me of halftime SB51.... As a matter of fact here's my story.

This picture was taken at halftime. (Peep the caption)

Vs.when the clock hit 0 (listen to my old lady.."why we still watch this?!") (Wait for my response)

 

That cracked me up at the end. "I talked so much s*it though!" That is AWESOME man, lol

 

We ALL did. It absolutely sucked to have to eat that crow. I'll never get that taste outta my mouth.

IamFRESCO1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember my boys being so excited the Falcons were going to win the SB in Q3. I told them “either you will get to see something i been waiting for for many years, or you will see why it is hard to be a falcons fan. This game isn’t over yet, its the Falcons”

to see it come to fruition was simply mind blowing. I wasn’t overly mad, just in disbelief, almost not even surprised.

that said, F*ck the Saints...these videos make me smile.

IamFRESCO1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0