ya_boi_j

If MLK was a Saints fan

33 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

There are some things in life that are just objectively funny. Have you not heard any really good 28-3 jokes? They are rare but I've heard a couple that made me spit my drink. 

Pete Davidson jokes about his dad being killed on 9/11. There's a big difference in what people think, and what people think would be funny to say. 

he's just mad.

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Get some tissue or be a man and stop crying over nothing. You flipped humor into your own BS. Like I said, if you don't like it, block it. I don't post here to satisfy your hunger for Falcon talk.

He has no sense of humor bro. And I think the falcons consume every ounce of his life. I’ve never once seen him happybir say a positive thing about anything lol. Not one joke or even an ounce of understanding a joke. Bro I’ve gon for the saints before. If we don’t make the playoffs I take whoever in our division did. And if nobody from our division makes it to the show I go with the nfc representative. That’s how I am. 

Falcons

Divison

Conference. 

Ive never taken an afc team in the SB. So obviously I took the saints to beat the colts. Some things I just don’t give af about like some of these dudes. It ain’t that serious. Now THIS year I didn’t want the saints to play in our house so I took the rams. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

What kills me is the ref wasn't even the ref that played for the rams or falcons like they claim

Propaganda and Mob Mentality.

Always check the source and get multiple if possible! :tiphat:

17 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He has no sense of humor bro. And I think the falcons consume every ounce of his life. I’ve never once seen him happybir say a positive thing about anything lol. Not one joke or even an ounce of understanding a joke. Bro I’ve gon for the saints before. If we don’t make the playoffs I take whoever in our division did. And if nobody from our division makes it to the show I go with the nfc representative. That’s how I am. 

Falcons

Divison

Conference. 

Ive never taken an afc team in the SB. So obviously I took the saints to beat the colts. Some things I just don’t give af about like some of these dudes. It ain’t that serious. Now THIS year I didn’t want the saints to play in our house so I took the rams. 

Trust me I get it. it's nothing new for me though. just another thing to make me laugh at the end of the day. there's a few who take this wayyy to serious. heck I was even called a saint fan the other night because I was trying to have a legit conversation about what happened lol. If you don't do what they do, it's a problem. F em lol