ya_boi_j

If MLK was a Saints fan

33 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

OP is a closet Saints fan here. Everything you post recently is in favor of the Saints

Lol if you believe that you’re stupid. Like stupid stupid. I know you folks can’t accept that I choose to not be like you. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol if you believe that you’re stupid. Like stupid stupid. I know you folks can’t accept that I choose to not be like you. 

Then stop defending the Saints and posting sympathy crap for them

7 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Then stop defending the Saints and posting sympathy crap for them

lol I'm a grown *** man. I will post whatever I want to post however I want to post it. If you don't like it, block me. It's really easy to do. Would you like the step by step directions?

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I'm not a computer person....but I would love to know how people do that....

That was good....and funny:lol:

You aint even gotta be a techie these days, they got apps that makes everything simple lol

papachaz and RING OF HONOR like this

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

OP is a closet Saints fan here. Everything you post recently is in favor of the Saints

How in the world can yo doom and gloom *** call anybody out about anything....most of the time you sound like you hate the Falcons

papachaz and ya_boi_j like this

8 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

How in the world can yo doom and gloom *** call anybody out about anything....most of the time you sound like you hate the Falcons

Cause defending the Saints is worse then pretty much anything. I call out our team when they suck and make dumb decisions and disappoint us but I'm never going to defend the Saints, F that.

25 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Cause defending the Saints is worse then pretty much anything. I call out our team when they suck and make dumb decisions and disappoint us but I'm never going to defend the Saints, F that.

Get some tissue or be a man and stop crying over nothing. You flipped humor into your own BS. Like I said, if you don't like it, block it. I don't post here to satisfy your hunger for Falcon talk.

papachaz, EJmusic and TheFatboi like this

Just now, Branton said:

I am Deaf so what did MLK said??? Thanks...

too much to type. sorry about your disability

5 hours ago, FalconAge said:

No way in **** that Georgia boy gonna shed tears for the freaking Saints. 

MLK would support Black Lives Matter, Kaepernick and the kneelers, which would p*ss alot of you off, I do know that.

Well we are not I. Any shortage of people who piss off one another. We are in shortage of people who won’t tolerate injustice. Just saying. All lives matter. 

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

he mad.........

I wonder if that goes to 598 now....LOL

ya_boi_j likes this

7 hours ago, FalconAge said:

No way in **** that Georgia boy gonna shed tears for the freaking Saints. 

MLK would support Black Lives Matter, Kaepernick and the kneelers, which would p*ss alot of you off, I do know that.

He would also piss a lot of folks off by telling BLM that they shouldn’t just protest when it is convenient. 

Now off of my soapbox before I go to far! Lol

papachaz likes this

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

lol I'm a grown *** man. I will post whatever I want to post however I want to post it. If you don't like it, block me. It's really easy to do. Would you like the step by step directions?

**** right!!!!!

ya_boi_j likes this

6 hours ago, MAD597 said:

There are some things in life that are just objectively funny. Have you not heard any really good 28-3 jokes? They are rare but I've heard a couple that made me spit my drink. 

Pete Davidson jokes about his dad being killed on 9/11. There's a big difference in what people think, and what people think would be funny to say. 

ya_boi_j and RING OF HONOR like this