Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Since1990

Saints First Play of 2019

9 posts in this topic

I was reading their boards and they want the whole team to walk out to the 50 yard line and refuse to play the game so that it messes everything up for the NFL. Oh and they want to hang an NFC Champions banner anyway. 

Hehe

The Peregrine likes this

6 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I was reading their boards and they want the whole team to walk out to the 50 yard line and refuse to play the game so that it messes everything up for the NFL. Oh and they want to hang an NFC Champions banner anyway. 

Hehe

There must be some very good **** in those pipes they are smoking. Man, now they want to hang a banner? Look what UCF started

15 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

There must be some very good **** in those pipes they area smoking. Man, now they want to hang a banner? Look what UCF started

To be fair. Some people responded saying they didn't want to be like UCF but they seriously think that the NFL conspired to steal the win away from them and they think the only calls that were missed and made a difference were the ones against them. Delusional.

1 hour ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Hehe

For a  couple of days it was fun reading their  meltdown. Now it's just sad, bordering on pathetic. It wasn't that bad here after the SB loss. (Apologies in advance for any offended parties) It's like the aftermath of the presidential election. At first it was funny watching the meltdown. Then it became clear many of those folks had developed a serious mental illness over an election, of all things. 

I sincerely hope they take time off from sports and regain their sanity, because wow.

It would be funny if someone filed a class action law suit against the NFL for the two missed face mask penalties, one that would have lead to a first and goal from the two for the Rams.  And don't forget about allowing the Saints to run a play a good second and a half after the play clock was at zero, which they scored on.

The way I look at it, the Saints should have been down by 14 points before that ill fated drive started, so even if they did get the call and scored on the very next play, they were still down by 7 and the Rams would have had the ball.

The Rams are the team that got screwed by the bad calls in that game.  They should have won by more than a touchdown and never gone to overtime.