Greg Gaines, DT

Isaiah Buggs, DT

Chris Lindstrom, OG

Ben Powers, OG 

Chuma Edoga, OT

Tytus Howard, OT

Guys I Loved:

Khalen Saunders, DT

Not as impressed with Rennell Wren as y'all were. Maybe there was stuff not in these two videos. Powers was better than Samia. Not great, but better.

Didn't see anyone I'd use a 1st round pick on. Maybe not even a 2nd, depends how Sweat does. Kept going offsides.

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Guys I liked decently/will be watching:

Charles Omenihu, DE

Montez Sweat, DE

Carl Granderson, DE

Daylon Mack, DT 

Greg Gaines, DT

Isaiah Buggs, DT

Chris Lindstrom, OG

Ben Powers, OG 

Chuma Edoga, OT

Tutus Howard, OT

Guys I Loved:

Khalen Saunders, DT

Not as impressed with Rennell Wren as y'all were. Maybe there was stuff not in these two videos. Powers was better than Samia. Not great, but better.

Didn't see anyone I'd use a 1st round pick on. Maybe not even a 2nd, depends how Sweat does. Kept going offsides.

Out of all the Gs Lindstrom was the best he had  2 really good snaps and 2 so so jobs but was very stout in pass pro.

Powers hands to the inside if that was next level he gets killed.

Samia so so Mack killed him and his reps have given me a moment of pause.

Elgton Jenkins was another guy stout as **** to he pretty much held his own in every snap.

Dline like you mentioned Sanders had some pop and Mack I can’t get past this guys power even when guys were dropping there butt and hips he was just moving them lol.Gaines was another guy he always seemed to be getting there aswell he’s a bit sneaky to me under the radar type.

35 minutes ago, osiruz said:

What's the name of the Oregon de? My man Lindstrom putting in work.

That’s Jalen Jelks. He and his team mate Justin Hollins have shown some impressive pass rush ability at these events (EW Shrine & Senior Bowl).

13 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

That’s Jalen Jelks. He and his team mate Justin Hollins have shown some impressive pass rush ability at these events (EW Shrine & Senior Bowl).

Dude so skinny he definitely jelks, but he is long and is a problem. Reminds me of that saints DE from last year. I wouldn't mind him in the middle rounds.

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Gonna go on record saying Carl Granderson will outperform his draft spot by a good bit. LJ Collier looking real good too.

That back to back he had with Lindstrom was the highlight the latter ate his lunch on the first one but Collier got his hands inside and bull rushed Lindstrom on the second one and told him so to lol had to have a chuckle at that.

But regardless really competitive drills is what you like to see.