Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ovie_Lover

Billboard in New Orleans

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, The Peregrine said:

There is more than enough money going to cancer research. They don't want to reveal the cure. Too much lost revenue in medical and pharmaceuticals.

#conspiracy 

seems to be the rumor and has been for a long while....sad if true

1 hour ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I hear they keep the cure right next to the films of the faked moon landings. . . . :ninja:

:lol:, I wouldn't be surprised

4 hours ago, osiruz said:

The choke sign is a great idea, or we can have a picture of the PI on Julio and a sign that says "Congratulations, bleaux that with the saints special," and it changes to Diggs' TD and says "Can you Digg it?"

If I was one to stoop to such levels, I'd go with their coach's choke sign, too. The only caption I'd use would be   'You Dat.' 

15 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I voted for "Blewdat". LOL

BleauxDat is what it should have been

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Saints fans are so mad they're doxxing the guy responsible (ie: releasing personal information used to target him in real life). It's not that serious...wow.

This. This is why you ignore the Saints fans.

Literal sociopaths right now. This level of stupid you don't touch with a 10 foot pole. I'll never take them seriously again in a football realm as fans; not that there was much ground before but hey some of their fans must be sane right?

Well, they aren't self-policing their stupid fans trying to go after a dude IRL?

Evil.

They are blind to the facts that the Rams too suffered from a no call; causing a Goal to go situation to end in a FG attempt.

Absolute hypocrites and deserve everything coming to them if they continue down such a path.