Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yo_Lover

Billboard in New Orleans

35 posts in this topic

Honestly, I’d not do it. Why? I don’t agree with the behavior. Lest I be a hypocrite.

Think about it. Some of their kids and non-irate fans weren’t behind the billboards here even if there are memes spammed online or “twitter justice”.

That’s not the same. What did our more innocent or younger fans do to deserve the 28-3 billboards after the crushing SB51 ending?

I just think we shouldn’t stoop to their level. Don’t become the thing you hate.

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Honestly, I’d not do it. Why? I don’t agree with the behavior. Lest I be a hypocrite.

Think about it. Some of their kids and non-irate fans weren’t behind the billboards here even if there are memes spammed online or “twitter justice”.

That’s not the same. What did our more innocent or younger fans do to deserve the 28-3 billboards after the crushing SB51 ending?

I just think we shouldn’t stoop to their level. Don’t become the thing you hate.

Eh, makes the rivalry fun IMO. I grew up on Tobacco Road where NC State, Duke and UNC fans were pretty relentless with stuff like this so I guess I'm used to it. Falcons vs Saints is about as close to college level rivalry as I've seen in the pro game.

5 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Eh, makes the rivalry fun IMO. I grew up on Tobacco Road where NC State, Duke and UNC fans were pretty relentless with stuff like this so I guess I'm used to it. Falcons vs Saints is about as close to college level rivalry as I've seen in the pro game.

Oh, no doubt I get the rivalry. I’m just saying at some point there should be a line of acceptable and going a bit too far.

The Saints fans are wearing a waste of money backing nonsense all from emotion. It’s not even on the game or the sport but on spitefulness and hate!

Thats no longer about the sport and just extreme fan banter that is borderline mental to put it nicely.

Thats why I say I’m out on that stuff. Just my .02

NCFalconfan likes this

I'm in. We aren't putting up anything obscene. It's some ribbing from a rival. Saints fans are throwing up a ton of billboards around Atlanta. Don't see what's wrong with one in return to add a little salt to the wound. FTS.

Why not put the billboard downtown near our stadium.

Picture of SP doing his choke imitation and underneath "Hey Sean....YOU can choke on this !!"

Rams 26

Aints 23:D

Osiruz likes this

The choke sign is a great idea, or we can have a picture of the PI on Julio and a sign that says "Congratulations, bleaux that with the saints special," and it changes to Diggs' TD and says "Can you Digg it?"

10 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Agree.

11 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Agree 100%.

Haven't ya'll seen what karma has given the saints 2 years in a row?

I personally would love to see the money donated to cancer research.

1 hour ago, Shiney_McShine said:

I'd rather spend money to feed out of work federal employees. 

I'm already doing that TOO!!

#SAINTS TOO

9 minutes ago, 7979 said:

Agree 100%.

Haven't ya'll seen what karma has given the saints 2 years in a row?

I personally would love to see the money donated to cancer research.

There is more than enough money going to cancer research. They don't want to reveal the cure. Too much lost revenue in medical and pharmaceuticals.

#conspiracy 

12 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I can see both sides.  Generally I oppose trash talking—why laugh at someone over something they could not control??

then I think about the 28-3 billboards, the peeing on our field, payton’s antics, Katrina Bowl, and suddenly this all sounds like a great idea. 

How about:   “NOLA:  Sorry you lost. . . wait, no we’re not”    —Atlanta

11 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

There is more than enough money going to cancer research. They don't want to reveal the cure. Too much lost revenue in medical and pharmaceuticals.

#conspiracy 

I hear they keep the cure right next to the films of the faked moon landings. . . . :ninja:

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville
FalconinPA and The Peregrine like this

14 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I hear they keep the cure right next to the films of the faked moon landings. . . . :ninja:

Just ask Curry

I wouldn't spend a nickel on it just because of how this moron who has bought all the billboards in Atlanta and all the unwashed masses of mouth breather's in NOLA have acted. I am in no way going to stoop that level. 

If the people doing it follow through with it, I would suggest something simple like the picture of Lattimore mugging Julio and a subtitle in big block letters. #HYPOCRITES.