Gold4425

DQ ON VACATION AND NOT AT THE SENIOR BOWL

29 posts in this topic

The Senior Bowl is this weekend and most  NFL Coaches and Scouts are down there. On Sports Talk this evening D-LED said but DQ is on vacation. The Sports Talk guys had fun with that one. If there ever was a Draft that we needed to knock out the park it is this one. D-LED said TD and his scouts were there. I don't know if I trust TD to run it. I know DQ needs a vacation but AB just gave him a boatload of money, could he just waited until another time? Another  possible depressing thing D-LED said he didn't think DQ was replacing the ZONE BLOCKING scheme with smaller, athletic O-Lineman with a power blocking or mixture which would require bigger, stronger OL's

. If true, uhhhhh!

31 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

You guys know we have a scouting staff, right??

no no, it's been reported that he ignores his scouting team and just does what he wants. /Purp.

considering how well we've drafted since DQ has been here, I'm guessing he knows what his part in it all is.

16 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

If only there were a way to watch this game from the comfort of one’s home, or another location. 

Someone should create a device where people could watch a game remotely via a screen.

Or perhaps a device that could capture the game for viewing at a later date. 

Yep.  DQ getting rested before binge watching film for the next four months.

Schwarzwald and Sidecar Falcon like this

Good God guys, NFL HC is one of the most demanding jobs in the universe. I'm glad DQ is able to find a bit of time to decompress and be a normal human being. He's not going to have a moment to relax once he's back.

NeonDeion likes this

Alabama has plenty of nearby vacation beaches and such which are driving distance of Mobile. Or he could just catch a ride on Bed wetter short yellow Uber bus.

1 hour ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

If only there were a way to watch this game from the comfort of one’s home, or another location. 

Someone should create a device where people could watch a game remotely via a screen.

Or perhaps a device that could capture the game for viewing at a later date. 

Not just the game, but the practices as well. I mean, it's not like they're not being shown on TV where they can be recorded for viewing at a later date.

Sidecar Falcon and Geneaut like this

So what? The man is not a robot and I am sure he was pulling 60 hour work weeks. He deserved time off for himself and his family. 

6 hours ago, FalconBlood23 said:

lol how about you guys focus on your own lives instead of criticizing another man about his? If this bites him in the *** then it will. Tf you *****ing about it ****

I sometimes *hate* fans. it's not like the man doesn't have a family.

This ranks right up there with Julio's Instagram stuff. Which is to say: zilch.

Nice touch on the ALL CAPS, though.