Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconBlood

My account request was rejected on Saints Report Messageboard

40 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

Pretty sensitive bunch over there for how much they dish it out. 

This right here is what's so remarkable to me about their fans and their organization.  They want to troll mercilessly but can't take it when it comes full circle.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It’s just the truth man. All football fans in general have their fair share of idiots. Our fan base is no exception. Neither is the Saints. Think about it, what if that was the Falcons in that NFCCG and the exact same thing happened. This message board would be on suicide watch 

When our fans put up a Mardi Gras Saints float or keeps trolling two years after a SB loss, then we'll be on the same level.

Until then, not even close.

kschreck and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

12 hours ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

We have some babies and trolls here too, but most of the people on this board are at least semi - quasi - some-of-the-time - partially - now-and-then - occasionally reasonable.

Wait....   no we’re not.

All true, but we don't ban others for even the smallest hint of trolling, smack talk.

I don't know if any MB or forum that does what the Taints MB does. They actually don't allow hardly any negative opinion from anyone on that board. Soft skin bunch of witches.

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It’s just the truth man. All football fans in general have their fair share of idiots. Our fan base is no exception. Neither is the Saints. Think about it, what if that was the Falcons in that NFCCG and the exact same thing happened. This message board would be on suicide watch 

Our board wasn't half that bad after SBLI.  It is truly a pathetic forum

Edited by Godzilla1985

16 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

I never even went to their board until after that game Sunday. Just wanted to read the comments and LMFAO!!!. I might try to sign up as Nosuperbowl 4u. 

It is humurous in there. I registered as BullFrog years back to get in. 

But beware....they are super sensitive and will swing the ban hammer quick. 

Half the stuff here that gets said...including some of their fans posting in here would,get banned over there.

Ezekiel 25:17 and FalconinPA like this

Pretty much the consensus on that board is that call cost them, all the penalties they committed that werent called were good no calls, and when Lattimore did it to Julio it was just good coverage. And it wasn't helmet to helmet. Wowza

Godzilla1985 likes this

15 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

All true, but we don't ban others for even the smallest hint of trolling, smack talk.

I don't know if any MB or forum that does what the Taints MB does. They actually don't allow hardly any negative opinion from anyone on that board. Soft skin bunch of witches.

Their mods will actually publicly call out a person's IP in a heartbeat, too. If they see that your IP is from a place that isn't Saints-friendly (like GA after a Saints loss, lol), they'll make up any other excuse to refuse membership based on that.

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

1 hour ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Ourboard wasn't half that bad afterSBLI.  Itis truly apathetic forum

I don’t know man...it was pretty stupid. There are posters on here (who I won’t name, but could) that still act like babies about it. It’s been 2 years, and it’s a freaking game 

18 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

They didn't like sAintsblewdat either when my friend tried to register yesterday. 

The reason they gave him was, "Ain't happening."

He finally got in with a generic name and they IP banned him when he commented on a post that no franchise in the world deserved it more and that the past 2 years were karma.

Pretty sensitive bunch over there for how much they dish it out. 

They have no idea how to take it! 

Being so used to getting all the breaks, they are! 

1 hour ago, Sui_Generis said:

It is humurous in there. I registered as BullFrog years back to get in. 

But beware....they are super sensitive and will swing the ban hammer quick. 

Half the stuff here that gets said...including some of their fans posting in here would,get banned over there.

This is why they have such unrealistic views of the world. They only live in their own glass bubble and can’t realize the rest of the world has had to deal with stuff like this or worse and have moved on!

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Deservedly so after what we had to endure Sunday night, Feb 5, 2017

51 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t know man...it was pretty stupid. There are posters on here (who I won’t name, but could) that still act like babies about it. It’s been 2 years, and it’s a freaking game 

Look I'll readily admit I was a train wreck that night.  I'm sure many of your remember my vodka fueled rant at 1:30 A.M. February 6th, 2017 that got me banned for a month back then.   We were blaming ourselves for piss poor coaching, whiffed blocks, etc.  Not gathering petitions to replay the game or suing the NFL for hurting our feelings.  Its hilariously sad that site right now.  TAFT has never been that bad.  You still had people here right after the SB loss saying "Knock it off & get a ******* life".  There is no rational minds over there.

Edited by Godzilla1985
JD dirtybird21 likes this

34 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Look I'll readily admit I was a train wreck that night.  I'm sure many of your remember my vodka fueled rant at 1:30 A.M. February 6th, 2017 that got me banned for a month back then.   We were blaming ourselves for piss poor coaching, whiffed blocks, etc.  Not gathering petitions to replay the game or suing the NFL for hurting our feelings.  Its hilariously sad that site right now.  TAFT has never been that bad.  You still had people here right after the SB loss saying "Knock it off & get a ******* life".  There is no rational minds over there.

For the SB, I’ll excuse the behavior for everyone for that night. We were all crushed. But if you weren’t over it and moving on with your life a day later....

Godzilla1985 likes this