Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconBlood

My account request was rejected on Saints Report Messageboard

40 posts in this topic

WeCannotAllBeSaintly, unfortunately, the account you registered on New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible.

The following reason was given: ????? Choose a better name any problems you will be banned

:lol: They are paranoid. WeCannotAllBeSaintly didn’t work... Next try... :P

They didn't like sAintsblewdat either when my friend tried to register yesterday. 

The reason they gave him was, "Ain't happening."

He finally got in with a generic name and they IP banned him when he commented on a post that no franchise in the world deserved it more and that the past 2 years were karma.

Pretty sensitive bunch over there for how much they dish it out. 

2 minutes ago, Shooter Says said:

They didn't like sAintsblewdat either when my friend tried to register yesterday. 

He finally got in with a generic name and they IP banned him when he commented on a post that no franchise in the world deserved it more and that the past 2 years were karma.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Well... maybe turn around is fair play? They get the same treatment here maybe? LOL

Nah mods here only move threads and ban their own people.

Right sad if you ask me.

falconsd56 and Wardog357 like this

7 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

They get the same treatment here maybe? LOL

I would love that! It should have been implemented since 2009 imo.

They come here and flood other teams board when they lose but can't take the same trolling on their board when they choke.

The Panthers and Bucs messageboard don't even do this. Aints fans have always been a bunch of babies.

1 hour ago, Shooter Says said:

I actually have an account over there. I posted my opinion in a thread that Sean Payton blew the game and a Saints fan responded to me to “go die in a fire.” 

papachaz likes this

50 minutes ago, shock said:

Saints fans (that board especially) are such little babies it’s pretty sad. 

Honestly, our fans are just as bad. We have some very ridiculous morons that act like such babies during gamedays

papachaz and shock like this

In one of the threads posted the other day I saw they banned one of their own actual fans just because he was saying the lawsuit wasn't going to do anything but make them look foolish. You basically have to be frothing at the mouth, bag-on-face at all times to not get booted over there.

We have some babies and trolls here too, but most of the people on this board are at least semi - quasi - some-of-the-time - partially - now-and-then - occasionally reasonable.

Wait....   no we’re not.

shock likes this

4 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

The fact that they are able to have someone reading over each applicant to find something to be offended by tells you how small their membership rolls are. I've been a member since 2006, so they mostly ignore me as long as I rarely post, and say absolutely nothing controversial, lol.

Pacific_Falcon and shock like this

2 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

The fact that they are able to have someone reading over each applicant to find something to be offended by tells you how small their membership rolls are. I've been a member since 2006, so they mostly ignore me as long as I rarely post, and say absolutely nothing controversial, lol.

If you’re literate and on their board, you’re controversial.

4 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

Yep. Fanbase of entitled weenies. They get away with tons here (no problem with that btw)

It’s kinda hilarious because their main forum says “(Smack Allowed)” but they ban anyone who thinks differently from then. Forget about smack talk, just talk is enough to get IP banned. 

thanat0s likes this

14 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Honestly, our fans are just as bad. We have some very ridiculous morons that act like such babies during gamedays

You just made me cry.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

53 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

You just made me cry.

It’s just the truth man. All football fans in general have their fair share of idiots. Our fan base is no exception. Neither is the Saints. Think about it, what if that was the Falcons in that NFCCG and the exact same thing happened. This message board would be on suicide watch