Tandy

OK - Post Your Favorites Here - Saints Rants/Memes/Jokes

243 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Halcon-1 said:

Wait, this is photo-shopped, right?

Nope, IIRC, actually happened.

Edited: looked it up, it was Adrian McPherson  and it was a preseason game his rookie year.

20 hours ago, VikingAl said:

Visit Minnesota in the summer or fall, you'll love it. We actually do have very nice summer weather and very beautiful falls. It's not Alaska, as some people think. I've only been to the Atlanta airport. I'd love to visit Georgia someday too. Going to the Masters golf tournament is a dream of mine.

As for Louisiana, the most depressed place I ever visited was Tijuana, Mexico until I went to New Orleans. There are parts of that city that make you think this can't be in the U.S.

I used to be a loan officer for a credit union...even though I was in Pensacola Florida the part of the country that my team worked in was the midwest including Minnesota.... I did alot of loans up that way and it always seemed really nice..... that was until winter came in outand I would get appraisals back and there'd be three feet of snow on the ground but I was always impressed with the natural beauty that I saw and pictures and it always seem like you can get a good amount of house for your money there.

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

Nope, IIRC, actually happened.

Edited: looked it up, it was Adrian McPherson  and it was a preseason game his rookie year.

There is an amazing photoshop of that pic out ther were it shows the QB washing his hands in the toilet and the rb pointing to the sink. It’s amazing, but I couldn’t find it

The Daywalker likes this

16 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Unfkgreal that the Aints demanding everyone get involved & yet when it happens to other teams, it’s forgotten by the following week.  More reason to despise the scungy saints organization.  Shame on Ben Watson, he knows better.

Saints just proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the they’re a low class organization.  They have the nerve to put up a 23-3 sign during their halftime show to rub salt in our eyes & nobody in their organization did anything to put a stop to that poor sportsmanship.  And yet now they’re besides themselves in misery.

Imagine if this was with the Saints stripped of their SB for bountygate instead of Payton suspended a year etc....

Meh...who am I kidding? 

May as well be a fake trophy so that explains their salt levels! :tiphat:

2 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Im going to NO in March, should I get a Robey-Coleman jersey? Lol

That or a ref shirt with a Rams logo on the chest or sleeve lol.

They need pictures, not sure their fan base would be able to read a word with 4 syllables, not to mention how confusing a hyphen would be!