Tandy

OK - Post Your Favorites Here - Saints Rants/Memes/Jokes

243 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, VikingAl said:

Vikings fans are 'really (expletive)' making Saints fans mad

I thought you all would find this amusing. I guess Saints fans have very thin skin and here's a shock, some of these swamp people are starting the hate Vikings fans more than Falcons fans. BTW, Saints fans have a reputation in Minnesota as the worst visiting fans in the NFL, yes, even worse than the Cheeseheads from Green Bay.

That is great! 

Vikings are becoming my next favorite team after the Falcons.

Also, I'll tell you Vikings fan never held a grudge against the Falcons after the1998 NFC Championship game. Our guys choked, plain and simple, esp. the kicker who saved his first miss of the season for that game. Personally, I wanted the Falcons to go on and win the Super Bowl.

30 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

That is great! 

It's laughable that they are trashing one of the most beautiful states in the union considering the litteral **** hole that is Louisiana.

Tandy and BoomGoesTheDynamite like this

43 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

It's laughable that they are trashing one of the most beautiful states in the union considering the litteral **** hole that is Louisiana.

Ignorance of salty Aint fans. Minnesota and especially Montana are places I here are quite pretty. Hope I can visit both someday. 

Godzilla1985 and Tandy like this

1 hour ago, Halcon-1 said:

All man! Glad I wasn't eating or drinking upon seeing this! :lol:

That's what i said!

Edited by thewatcher
Halcon-1 and Tandy like this

7 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Ignorance of salty Aint fans. Minnesota and especially Montana are places I here are quite pretty. Hope I can visit both someday. 

Visit Minnesota in the summer or fall, you'll love it. We actually do have very nice summer weather and very beautiful falls. It's not Alaska, as some people think. I've only been to the Atlanta airport. I'd love to visit Georgia someday too. Going to the Masters golf tournament is a dream of mine.

As for Louisiana, the most depressed place I ever visited was Tijuana, Mexico until I went to New Orleans. There are parts of that city that make you think this can't be in the U.S.

6 minutes ago, VikingAl said:

Visit Minnesota in the summer or fall, you'll love it. We actually do have very nice summer weather and very beautiful falls. It's not Alaska, as some people think. I've only been to the Atlanta airport. I'd love to visit Georgia someday too. Going to the Masters golf tournament is a dream of mine.

As for Louisiana, the most depressed place I ever visited was Tijuana, Mexico until I went to New Orleans. There are parts of that city that make you think this can't be in the U.S.

Welcome to the board dude!  Glad to hear the ownage the Vikes have been laying on tyne Stains lately.

2 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

That is great! 

That's all great but I want to see more actual posting of Minny fans trolling the Saints. Show me the comments!!

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

15 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

And this adds more fuel to the fire. Aints commited a ton of penalties that weren't called in this game and they complain about ONE that might not have even made a difference if the refs actually flagged the Aints on that one drive alone like this vid indicates.

The only thing the NFL needs to do in regards to this game, is tell the Aints they don't owe them anything considering how much they have gotten away with (not just this game)  and the real reason they lost is because they CHOKED in OT.

34 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Wow!

Looked like #67 was holding on the play. I saw jersey being pulled. At the very most this should have been a replay of down.

Tandy likes this

On 1/25/2019 at 9:34 PM, ParanoidAndroid said:

Wow. Tom just earned a new fan. Netflix here I come

I watched the special with his original blast on Louisiana....well worth watching lmao. It’s on Netflix.

ParanoidAndroid likes this