Tandy

OK - Post Your Favorites Here - Saints Rants/Memes/Jokes

243 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Shiney_McShine said:

2rubol.jpg

if I was any good at photoshop, I'd turn this into a full face and make it look like they combined their bags with tin foil hats....

:lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, gkgrimes said:

I got many, but this stupid site wont let me upload any.

Do you have a Facebook account or some other location you can upload to?   Then just capture the image location (image address/image url) - use the insert other image below and post the copied address there)

gkgrimes likes this

Wow, many thanks to all who contributed and Tandy for starting this. What a hoot!  The next best thing to making post season is watching how the Aints manage to screw theirs up.  

Tandy likes this

22 hours ago, Tandy said:

Just to give the other team a little "love"

50459944_10151079707469991_3180383893542

I had forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder..LOL 

VTCrunkler and Tandy like this

eye doctors offer free exams to NFL refs after blown call in Saints-Rams game
  •  
  •  
  •  

BY CAITLIN O'KANEUPDATED ON: JANUARY 23, 2019 / 1:42 PM / CBS NEWS

Eye doctors in at least two states have a message for NFL referees: Get your eyes checked. The tongue-in-cheek warning comes after the controversial NFC Championship game on Sunday, in which the Rams beat the Saints.Louisiana Family Eyecare in Covington, Louisiana, clearly took the Saints' loss personally. The office said it is offering free eye exams to league officials before next season, according to CBS Los Angeles.

NFC Championship - Los Angeles Rams v New Orleans Saints Tommylee Lewis #11 of the New Orleans Saints drops a pass broken up by Nickell Robey-Coleman #23 of the Los Angeles Rams during the fourth quarter in the NFC Championship game.GETTY IMAGES

A second vision center in College Station, Texas, is also offering free exams for NFL referees.

These comical offers come after a blown call in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game. With 1:49 left to play in a 20-20 game, Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw a pass to Tommylee Lewis. The Rams Nickell Robey-Coleman tackled Lewis well before the arrival of the ball, CBS Sports reports.

Spectators, including Robey-Coleman, thought it was pass interference -- but the seven officials on the field apparently did not. 

New Orleans was in an uproar over the call, which ultimately lead to the Saints' loss. The next day, the headline of the local New Orleans Times-Picayune read "Reffing Unbelievable." The New Orleans Advocate had a similarly infuriated headline: "They Blew The Call." 

The people of New Orleans are obviously bitter about the call. Hence, Saints fans who happen to be eye doctors are offering up the passive aggressive gift of eye exams for refs. More than 300,000 other upset Saints fans have already signed a petition demanding a replay of the controversial game.

Much to Louisiana Family Eyecare's – and every other Saints fan's – dismay, the Rams will face the Patriots in the Super Bowl, which airs February 3 on CBS. 

First published on January 22, 2019

© 2019 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

1 hour ago, Drew4719 said:

Tony said we lost that NFC championship fair and square? He should’ve been able to see Roddy get mugged by bowman from where he was standing wide open in the end zone lol.

Exactly. With this, his Primadonna attitude and his backhanded comments about Ryan that turd can suck it.

Edited by Godzilla1985
#55 likes this

2 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Reason 615 I can't stand TG.

Im glad this took the soul out of these swampers. I hope the nfl finish them off

Godzilla1985 likes this

12 minutes ago, Goober Pyle said:

I think they’re doing a better job of humiliating themselves than we can...

Just when you thought they couldn't embarass themselves anymore..

Tandy likes this