Tandy

OK - Post Your Favorites Here - Saints Rants/Memes/Jokes

243 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Let me just say, whichever one of you pansy *** "fans" posted on Saintsreport how you felt sorry for them, and how they got screwed....take your *** to New Orleans and buy some black and gold. Cause we don't want you part of our fan base. The fact they got screwed by the zebras makes this awesome. If you cant hate New Orleans with every fiber of your being, we dont want you...you're not one of us.

THIS! 

I didn't even realize someone did this! WTH!

1 hour ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Let me just say, whichever one of you pansy *** "fans" posted on Saintsreport how you felt sorry for them, and how they got screwed....take your *** to New Orleans and buy some black and gold. Cause we don't want you part of our fan base. The fact they got screwed by the zebras makes this awesome. If you cant hate New Orleans with every fiber of your being, we dont want you...you're not one of us.

I Thinki that had to be a new fan I am sure he didnt know about this..

Saints Player: “I Pissed On The Falcons Logo”

Saints Player: "I Pissed On The Falcons Logo"
Brad Cohen 10:02 am, December 30th, 2010
FacebookTwitterEmailGoogle+

Whoa. The Atlanta Falcons shouldn't need any more motivation to beat the New Orleans Saints if the two meet again in the playoffs. A chance to get to the Super Bowl should be enough to get Atlanta ready to play, but just in case, here's a little extra bulletin-board material: after the Saints defense was done dancing and taking pictures on the Falcons logo Monday night, defensive tackle Remi Ayodele told CBS reporter Pete Prisco, "I pissed on the Falcons logo."

Not that Ayodele was being literal, but the statement alone could be enough to add fuel to Atlanta's fire. In this video, New Orleans Times Picayune reporter Jeff Duncan echos what several Saints players have said, that there was nothing disrespectful about what went on Monday night. Duncan explains that, for years, the defense, especially the linebackers, have taken photos on opposing teams' logos after big road wins. If that's the case, Ayodele should learn to keep his mouth shut, especially around reporters who want to generate readership.

Assuming the Falcons can beat the lowly Carolina Panthers this weekend at home—where they are 6-1—they will lock up the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs, while giving their division rivals the No. 5 seed and ensuring that not one playoff game is played at the Super Dome. If they get the job done, the two teams could meet again in Atlanta to earn a trip to the Super Bowl. Regardless of who wins, plenty of photos will be taken on the same logo, but this time to present the NFC championship trophy.

Featured Image: (Photo by Andy Kropa/Invision/AP)
FacebookTwitterEmailGoogle+

Be the first to know

Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.

By clicking sign up you are agreeing to our terms of serviceand privacy policy 

DISCLAIMER: This site is 100% for entertainment purposes only and does not involve real money betting or prizes.

logo-e1528303421607.png
RotoExperts-Logo-white.svgFNTSY-Logo-White.svg2-dailyroto-2c-white.svg

© 2018 SportsGrid INC.

Tandy and theDIRTYcode like this

1 minute ago, falconfreak1 said:

I can get behind her on that. I think I just wanna get behind her. 

With or without the filter applied?

The Peregrine and kenk like this