Tandy

OK - Post Your Favorites Here - Saints Rants/Memes/Jokes

243 posts in this topic

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. Keep em comin.

Just drove by the Benz. No Aints in sight.

Who Dat? Who Dat? Who dat cryin under dat brown paper bag?

lol I think this is funny why are we say about the saints least they actually got to the playoffs they had a chance to go to the Superbowl

5 hours ago, 81KJW said:

lol I think this is funny why are we say about the saints least they actually got to the playoffs they had a chance to go to the Superbowl

Why yes, yes they did - and that's why we laugh.   Because when they got there........

On 1/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, FentayeJones said:

<p>Source: <a  data-cke-saved-href="https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.the.NFL/photos/a.333078710072157/2324374424275899/?type=3&amp;theater" href="https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.the.NFL/photos/a.333078710072157/2324374424275899/?type=3&amp;theater" target="_blank">Facebook NFL Memes</a></p>

LMBO

I was scrolling up through channels and saw a punch of folk all in Saints jerseys holding yellow flags, so I had to stop. It was a Fox news show and they were talking to a pastor with his congregation in New Orleans who had "Black, Gold, and Yellow flag Sunday" today. 

While talking to him the pastor said something aliong the lines of the Saints mean more to the people of New Orleans than just football, and that they represent redemption and resurrection, and this year, forgiveness.. much like Christ.

The host replied with "I wonder what Christ would say about your coach Sean Payton after he didn't just run the ball and use all the clock".

1 hour ago, TheUsualStuff said:

they represent redemption and resurrection, and this year, forgiveness.. much like Christ.

That's funny comparison for a place known as 'sin city', and a team with a history of a pay to injure players program and down right biased officiating.

They need to beg for forgiveness for all the bogus calls they've been getting away with for the past decade

ratesforless and TheUsualStuff like this

9 hours ago, 81KJW said:

That's like saying you almost won the mega millions because you we're the only one in your group that got a single number right, but you're still going home with nothing.

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite
Ezekiel 25:17 and ratesforless like this