Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atlvicktim08

The Hypocrisy of the New Orleans Saints by Cowherd

47 posts in this topic

The only thing Cowherd forgot to mention was the Katrina Refs and all the calls that went the Saints way over the last 12 years

TheJudge likes this

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

The only thing Cowherd forgot to mention was the Katrina Refs and all the calls that went the Saints way over the last 12 years

He hasn't paid close enough attention like we have to notice. He's right though. It's not like the team has a new coach, GM, and ownership since BountyGate happened. Its the same group of bad people. 

21 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

He usually calls it like it is, but does His best to provoke people. In this case he’s provoking the saints so we like it lol.

I don't know, he has a hatred for Matt Ryan, even during his MVP season he was calling him just Andy Dalton in a dome.

When Cowherd of all media folks is the voice of reason, oh boy. I'm buying a generator, meds, some canned items, bottled water, and checking inventory of how much weaponry I have locked away...

atlvicktim08 and JDaveG like this

He makes a good point about the other calls that were missed in this game.  If this entire game would have been called perfectly by the officials, every flag and non-flag was textbook to the definition in the rule book then the Saints would have lost.

Pretty much how I feel. The Aints have been getting away with bogus non-calls for a almost a DECADE in N.O. 

They have no right to complain, especially with some of the non-calls they got during the game. Facemaks, and running plays while the game clock is at 0:00 just to name a few, and that was just one game!

Cowherd also made the point that the Aints talk about cheating, but the Stains are responsible for Bounty-gate. How ironic is that?

If this 'controversy' keeps going then the NFL needs to start taking a long look at games played in N.O., where it's common knowledge to any fan who's watched their team play there and the teams themselves, that the homecooking is strong in the Swamp Land and has been since 2009. If were gonna try and fix biased calls, then lets include the ones that happen all the time in the Super Dome.

3 hours ago, atlvicktim08 said:

This sums up the Saints in a nutshell.

Start at the 6 minute mark

Colin Cowherd

Colin wasnt wrong in what he said.there was missed calls on both sides.funny how the fowlest team in the room wants to cry fowl.gtfoh 

atlvicktim08 likes this

He mentioned the benson family and paused about integrity..... anyone know what he was referring too ... or was he just retro them hiring shady people for there organization 

18 minutes ago, UK13 said:

He mentioned the benson family and paused about integrity..... anyone know what he was referring too ... or was he just retro them hiring shady people for there organization 

He might have just been playing to the audience but,

Considering Bounty-gate and how much of a p**k Peyton and the organization in general is, as well as the constant bogus calls that go on for every team that plays them in the Swamp, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Benson's weren't on the up-and-up.

It's easier to play in Seattle than in NO and that's when you know it's bad

34 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

He might have just been playing to the audience but,

Considering Bounty-gate and how much of a p**k Peyton and the organization in general is, as well as the constant bogus calls that go on for every team that plays them in the Swamp, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Benson's weren't on the up-and-up.

It's easier to play in Seattle than in NO and that's when you know it's bad

Totally agree about easier to play in Seattle than the dump dome