Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Attorney Files Suit On Behalf Of Saints Season Ticket Holders

54 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

They already got to replay the ending of the game.   It was called Overtime - and they even got the ball first.   They threw an interception - and the other team kicked a 57 yard winning field goal - can't get clearer than that.

So true. How many chances do they need?

Tandy and ratesforless like this

When 28-3 happened I told everyone we blew it. Don't blame the refs. Don't blame OT rules. We blew it. Take solace in the fact that it was against the greatest coach and player of all time and not someone like Dalton or Tannehill and learn from it. The Falcons did and gave the soon to be SB champs their best fight in the playoffs the following year.

The Saints lost to the likes of Case Keenum one year and blew a 13-0 lead at home and decide to file a lawsuit. 

There's a clear difference in fanbases. One takes responsibility and the other doesn't mind being a puss. 

4 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

OMG!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

THIS JUST IN !!!! HOLD YA BEER!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT...THIS IS GOING TO ROLL HEADS... SUPERBOWL MAY BE CANCELLED!!!!

WHY??? WHY??! OK ...I WILL TELL YOU

Harry Connick Jr. Has informed The commissioner that he intends to boycott the Superbowl....

images-18.jpeg.7d328498c60ba0def1817426b4dc5edb.jpeg

Ha! 

Doesn't surprise me coming from that turd.

The football gods have given the fans of the Atlanta Falcons a consolation prize for the 2018 season. These Saints fans need to stop with the buffoonery and non-sense. Vikings fans were not even remotely close to this in 2009 NFCCG, and their game was worse IMO. 

8 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Even better.  It would definitely be Karma if the result was vacated, game is played from that point on, Saints fumble or throw and INT, and Rams return it for a TD.  Not only do they lose, but they lose twice.

I'm almost there.....keep going.....

39 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Gotta hand it to the saints, they’re not gonna let it go till something is done about it. Bet next yr all the calls “magically” go in their favor 

THIS . . . . is what I am afraid of happening.

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was listening to a podcast and they said that a player posted that by rule, if Goodell wanted to restart the game from that particular moment, it's well within his power to do so.

With that said, that **** isn't gonna happen. Just take the L and try again next year

Well yeah of course it is. Just no one has been a whiney ***** enough before now. Also.the NFL decided not to release a statement about the call. They blew the facemask on Goff. If anything it was a make up call. Both were equally important plays. The universe is balanced.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
TheFalcoholic likes this

I’m just finding it amusing that New Orleans’ fans think the NFL is out to get them.  Didn’t the NFL pay hundreds of millions to help rebuild their stadium after the hurricane?  Why would they dump hundreds of millions into a team and stadium and city they were out to get?  Why not just move them?  Seems like it was the perfect opportunity,

1 hour ago, coastiemike said:

Even better.  It would definitely be Karma if the result was vacated, game is played from that point on, Saints fumble or throw and INT, and Rams return it for a TD.  Not only do they lose, but they lose twice.

They would have to start it with Rams ball first and goal from the two. Do people not realize the blatant no call for the facemask on Goff in the previous 3 mins? Funny no saints fans respond to that.

ratesforless likes this

1 hour ago, theDIRTYcode said:

28-3 absolutely sucked.....but I'm seriously starting to think this **** might be even worse for the swamp rats. This.is.*******.awesome.

? No loss will ever top.28-3. 

ratesforless likes this

1 hour ago, Halcon-1 said:

The football gods have given the fans of the Atlanta Falcons a consolation prize for the 2018 season. These Saints fans need to stop with the buffoonery and non-sense. Vikings fans were not even remotely close to this in 2009 NFCCG, and their game was worse IMO. 

The.Saints-Rams game was even. Rams got screwed on a blown face mask that would have set them up first and goal on the two. Saints got screwed on a blown p.i. Call that would have set them up first and goal from the two on the very next possession. How is NOBODY saying this?

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Halcon-1 likes this

4 hours ago, likeriver said:

You'd think these attorneys would have the foresight to know what a PR blunder these complaints are to the Saints. I've already seen plenty of people go from wanting the Saints to win to being glad they lost because of how sour they've been.

It's a personal injury lawyer. Only thing they understand is money

6 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

It's a personal injury lawyer. Only thing they understand is money

Wow, a personal injury lawyer...… 

So that means feelings were hurt.

1989Fan and ratesforless like this

That was so poorly written! And of course never mind the "... any club action, non-participant interference, or calamity ..." part of the rule!!

8 hours ago, Halcon-1 said:

THIS . . . . is what I am afraid of happening.

And how would that be different from the Katrina refs of the last 12 years?

8 hours ago, coastiemike said:

I’m just finding it amusing that New Orleans’ fans think the NFL is out to get them.  Didn’t the NFL pay hundreds of millions to help rebuild their stadium after the hurricane?  Why would they dump hundreds of millions into a team and stadium and city they were out to get?  Why not just move them?  Seems like it was the perfect opportunity,

Wish they would have moved them to San Antonio, that deal was almost done.

16 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The.Saints-Rams game was even. Rams got screwed on a blown face mask that would have set them up first and goal on the two. Saints got screwed on a blown p.i. Call that would have set them up first and goal from the two on the very next possession. How is NOBODY saying this?

Exactly! 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

8 hours ago, MAD597 said:

And how would that be different from the Katrina refs of the last 12 years?

LOL.  .  . well, yea