Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Attorney Files Suit On Behalf Of Saints Season Ticket Holders

54 posts in this topic

They already got to replay the ending of the game.   It was called Overtime - and they even got the ball first.   They threw an interception - and the other team kicked a 57 yard winning field goal - can't get clearer than that.

OMG!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

THIS JUST IN !!!! HOLD YA BEER!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT...THIS IS GOING TO ROLL HEADS... SUPERBOWL MAY BE CANCELLED!!!!

WHY??? WHY??! OK ...I WILL TELL YOU

Harry Connick Jr. Has informed The commissioner that he intends to boycott the Superbowl....

images-18.jpeg.7d328498c60ba0def1817426b4dc5edb.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

They already got to replay the ending of the game.   It was called Overtime - and they even got the ball first.   They threw an interception - and the other team kicked a 57 yard winning field goal - can't get clearer than that.

Not only did he throw the pick, he got clocked doing it.

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was listening to a podcast and they said that a player posted that by rule, if Goodell wanted to restart the game from that particular moment, it's well within his power to do so.

With that said, that **** isn't gonna happen. Just take the L and try again next year

Remember the whole deflated ball thing?

The Colts reported the Pats may be doing that before the AFC Championship game and what did the NFL do?  Nothing. Then they purposely slow walked the Investigation until May even though they had 2 weeks to look into and resolve it before the Superbowl... and they took away draft picks and suspended Brady.

They let the Pats play even though they were suspected of cheating.   Not a blown call.  Actually cheating.

Yeah there's no way there doing anything about Rams Saints game other than 'whoops.'

Man, just keep passing the popcorn.

I love my mother's response to this on Facebook:

"Suing due to 'mental anguish.' Try being a Falcons fan. Yes, horrible call Saints, but one play doesn't define a game. How about marching down the field in OT Brees to win it like Brady did. Oh, yeah, that's right ... you threw an interception ..."

2 hours ago, Tandy said:

Apparently not this situation has gotten way outta hand you lost get over it

9 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Maybe we could do this for the 2012 game. We get to start it at the point of the PI against Roddy. We got this!!

Championship!!

I do think it's kind of eerily bizarre how similarly things played out. Losing at home. As the #1 seed. To an NFC West team. When you were up by two possessions (or more). Non-call at the end. Would have gone to play the Super Bowl in your arch nemesis' house.

If someone had to mirror our exact 2012, couldn't have happened to a better group of folks. :lol:

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

OMG!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

THIS JUST IN !!!! HOLD YA BEER!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT...THIS IS GOING TO ROLL HEADS... SUPERBOWL MAY BE CANCELLED!!!!

WHY??? WHY??! OK ...I WILL TELL YOU

Harry Connick Jr. Has informed The commissioner that he intends to boycott the Superbowl....

images-18.jpeg.7d328498c60ba0def1817426b4dc5edb.jpeg

Who is he?

46 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I do think it's kind of eerily bizarre how similarly things played out. Losing at home. As the #1 seed. To an NFC West team. When you were up by two possessions (or more). Non-call at the end. Would have gone to play the Super Bowl in your arch nemesis' house.

If someone had to mirror our exact 2012, couldn't have happened to a better group of folks. :lol:

I pointed this out to my Nawlins bretheren. He's hurt but he's good.

You'd think these attorneys would have the foresight to know what a PR blunder these complaints are to the Saints. I've already seen plenty of people go from wanting the Saints to win to being glad they lost because of how sour they've been.

papachaz and JDaveG like this

11 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Who is he?

Another Saints dumb *** fan who happens to be a singer...and like all saints fan....thinks he can sway the outcome

blkbigdog35 likes this