Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

A cautious reminder from some guy on twitter

11 posts in this topic

Word is...he originally bought those signs to troll falcons fans when the Saints made it to the Superbowl.....Epic fail

When question about how he got the bill boards so fast....he said he used his Atlanta connections...lol

I wish I was young and stupid just for tonight....I would stop by Sherwin Williams and have a little fun.....

Doctor Kildare and ya_boi_j like this

3 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Somebody with money could rent the sign next to it and put this pic on it. This one didn’t get called either. 

A5AAADD0-0FA7-47DC-8E08-059DD9657D73.jpeg

Right man, I’m sick of hearing about the missed calls already. 

I didn’t put any blame on anyone but ourselves for our epic playoff meltdowns. 

Lowndesfalc and Ergo Proxy like this

2 hours ago, Diesel_Bird said:

Right man, I’m sick of hearing about the missed calls already. 

I didn’t put any blame on anyone but ourselves for our epic playoff meltdowns. 

Yes THANK YOU. There were really poor calls in both our NFC Championship and Super Bowl losses but I'm not crying about them because we blew massive leads. Us. The Falcons. Don't leave it up to the refs.

Saints were up two possessions at home. You can't hang onto that, it's your own **** fault.

Lowndesfalc and Diesel_Bird like this

You know you are a true Falcon's fan if you are giddy about their misery. I watched the Diggs play 50 times last year. Now I have Breesus throwing a duck in O.T.!

The fact that they think they got screwed is just a cherry on the cake.

JDaveG likes this

27 minutes ago, falken said:

You know you are a true Falcon's fan if you are giddy about their misery. I watched the Diggs play 50 times last year. Now I have Breesus throwing a duck in O.T.!

The fact that they think they got screwed is just a cherry on the cake.

I am really freaking happy as a Falcons fan today. It's the two-year anniversary of our NFC Championship win, which is still my greatest memory as a fan to date. Been cycling through highlights of that win to close the Dome, Diggs taking it to the house, and the 57-yard kick that would have been good from 70. It's not a Super Bowl trophy (yet), but it's literally the next best thing. :D

falken and JDaveG like this