HMFIC

Koetter's offense, video

33 posts in this topic

I was looking for the old Koetter whiteboard video when he first joined but coudlnt find it. This is good though, thanks!

Kotter has got better toys to work with compared to last time he was here. 

IMO, the Bucs had enough fire power to be a legit threat the past few years, but Winston was not the right QB for that offense.

poutlipper likes this

10 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

We need to sign Toilolo

He won’t make or break this offense. I wouldn’t be mad if he came back, but he isn’t that important.

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

He won’t make or break this offense. I wouldn’t be mad if he came back, but he isn’t that important.

I think shraeder benefited by him lining up to his right side. And I think he was hugely important to our running game.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

4 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

It's the players no one thinks are important that are ultimately very important when it all comes down to it. That's just how the league works. Mr. Not-That-Important may be the very reason your team wins...or loses.

jdawg4876 likes this

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I think shraeder benefited by him lining up to his right side. And I think he was hugely important to our running game.

Yep. Toilolo didn’t have the best blocking grades, but he made great blocks when it really mattered. How many TEs can play RT when your whole line is injured and not look half bad doing it ?

With Koetter’s run game do we try and keep Coleman ? A healthy Freeman and Coleman should thrive in this. Sprinkle some Ito Smith in to relieve Freeman could do some damage.

quickzero likes this

6 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Coleman is a straight ahead, speedy runner, nothing more..

Great hands, runs good routes, and can juke people that is it. He would do fantastic in DK offense.

2 hours ago, HMFIC said:

Coleman is a straight ahead, speedy runner, nothing more..

Coleman is a great one cut back in our system. 

15 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Kotter has got better toys to work with compared to last time he was here. 

IMO, the Bucs had enough fire power to be a legit threat the past few years, but Winston was not the right QB for that offense.

And a finished product at QB. He had a young Matt the last time.

5 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

Yep. Toilolo didn’t have the best blocking grades, but he made great blocks when it really mattered. How many TEs can play RT when your whole line is injured and not look half bad doing it ?

He gave up a sack on his 2nd or 3rd snap .

That is NOT a condemnation of Toilolo, but to pretend he was even half bad is a horrible mis-remembering of the situation.

11 hours ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

It's the players no one thinks are important that are ultimately very important when it all comes down to it. That's just how the league works. Mr. Not-That-Important may be the very reason your team wins...or loses.

Sort of like DiMarco

jdawg4876 and Ergo Proxy like this

14 minutes ago, shc said:

Sort of like DiMarco

I think we all knew how valuable DiMarco was. Thats why most of us were mad when we didn't give him that 2 year 4-mil deal the Bills gave him. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

57 minutes ago, runshoot said:

He gave up a sack on his 2nd or 3rd snap .

That is NOT a condemnation of Toilolo, but to pretend he was even half bad is a horrible mis-remembering of the situation.

About what Schraeder is doing. Not half bad considering he’s a TE playing RT

14 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That means we need a better RT.

plenty of TEs that can block. Like I said, wouldn’t be mad if he came back, but he isn’t the missing link to a championship by any means.

6 hours ago, osiruz said:

Great hands, runs good routes, and can juke people that is it. He would do fantastic in DK offense.

Doesn't matter, he is good as gone. We can get a back just as good or BETTER cheaper in the draft.

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

Doesn't matter, he is good as gone. We can get a back just as good or BETTER cheaper in the draft.

I am sure, someone like Hill, Ito Smith, or jacquiz rodgers. 

Man, after two years of the recently released OC, aka, sarkface...my testicals are strangely tickled by thought of cutty!