Caddieman

And the Aints fan meltdown goes into stage 2.........I smile more and more each day.

82 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Work it out, Saints win the game if a flag is thrown, and 2-Refs knew it.

That is poor deductive reasoning at best. I get the whole NFL is the devil narrative is popular right now but come on.

Sure it's possible but if they're trying to fix games, waiting until the end and making blatantly obvious mistakes would be some really poor execution on the leagues part.  Much easier, less conspicous ways to impact the outcome than that.

JDaveG likes this

39 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Do not get caught-up so much in the happenings of make-up calls, changing scores, overtime, etc.....worry about the outcome, and the outcome could not happened the way it happened without that no-call. The NFL was put on the spot Sunday for the whole world to see. There were two Refs looking intently at that play, and had all day to make the easiest call of their careers. The NFL wants the second largest city in the US to get back into football, this notion could not have been more exposed than it was Sunday.

Had the refs not missed the face mask call on Geoff then it wouldn't have mattered anyway. The Rams would have had 1st and goal on the 2. We can debate all day on "what if's" but it doesn't matter. The call was bad we all know it. My question is how many times did the Saints yell conspiracy when they got a favorable call? Never heard a Saints fan yell the game was fixed we committed a PI call that would have given the Falcons a game, It must have been a conspiracy! 

If they think the League is fixed then they also have to acknowledge that they have been the beneficiary of that fix more than any other team!

JDaveG likes this

12 minutes ago, Statick said:

Just feeding into Saints fans' stupidity and gullibility.

Please Delete (my post was a mistake)

Edited by JBender

17 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

These cats have gone off the deep end. 

They did in OT and the Saints lost!

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

Why would you smile about that, exactly what happened. Could not happen to a team I despise more, but this is your NFL and they control the outcome of every playoff game! How could that be good in any way?

Do you think there cared for phantom calls and missed calls for Patriots in SB51?

No sympathy. NONE!!

1 hour ago, Caddieman said:

These Aints fan are so stupid. They have moved on to saying that Goodell fixed the game so the Rams could go to the super bowl. Oh the Aints agony is truly therapeutic. Lol I don’t even care now if the Pats win!

http://blackandgold.com/saints/92231-will-not-watch-screwbowl-53-a.html

They are stupid. To be honest both teams would be owned by Brady. Brady would be licking his chops to throw against that Saints secondary. 

Cole World and JDaveG like this

Big deal, only worry about the calls that change the outcome of the game. Those numbers are a smoke screen.

You are correct about the make-up call, but obviously had no bearing on the outcome of the game.

The uncalled facemask on Goff had just as much or more bearing than the uncalled PI. The Aints better be careful about what they wish for if they want PI reviews, Lattimore won't have carte blanche to mug receivers anymore.

JDaveG likes this

Do not get caught-up so much in the happenings of make-up calls, changing scores, overtime, etc.....worry about the outcome, and the outcome could not happened the way it happened without that no-call. The NFL was put on the spot Sunday for the whole world to see. There were two Refs looking intently at that play, and had all day to make the easiest call of their careers. The NFL wants the second largest city in the US to get back into football, this notion could not have been more exposed than it was Sunday.

So your logic is to 'disregard' all the other penalties because they didn't determine the outcome of the game? When actually, the facemask on Geoff possibly could've kept the game from going into overtime  and Saints would've needed a td and not a fg. It would've been 1st down at the 1 or 2. They only got 3 out of that specific drive.

But keep your Saints sympathy and take it to New Orleans and revel in y'all 'own' 2019 SB by watching the 2009 SB.

Go on now, GIT!!

Edited by The Peregrine
JDaveG likes this

Aints "fans" need to have several seats and STFU!!!  These "fans" are spoiled, obnoxious, with a strong sense of entitlement!  Talk about getting effed over and calls not going your way, talk to a Falcons fan!!!!  I hope that this event spoils the NFL's love affair with that bum ***, classless team and they REALLY stick it to their ***** next season and beyond just to show them "who's the boss!"  I hope that Benson broad moves that bum *** team to San Antonio (because you mofos really don't give a flying **** about that lame *** team like you profess) like her dad wanted to before the NFL started to feel sorry for them and started to dap the Aints up every season since then!  Good riddance and KARMA is a ***** you spoiled *** Aints "fans" and that bum *** "team" of yours!  Let's not forget that rat faced **** *** coach of yours too!  I hope that Gleason statue falls over on about 50 of you bum *** people and breaks into a million pieces!  You didn't get robbed, you got BEAT!  Go Rams!!!!

JDaveG, The Peregrine and mqg96 like this

14 minutes ago, JBender said:

Had the refs not missed the face mask call on Geoff then it wouldn't have mattered anyway. The Rams would have had 1st and goal on the 2. We can debate all day on "what if's" but it doesn't matter. The call was bad we all know it. My question is how many times did the Saints yell conspiracy when they got a favorable call? Never heard a Saints fan yell the game was fixed we committed a PI call that would have given the Falcons a game, It must have been a conspiracy! 

If they think the League is fixed then they also have to acknowledge that they have been the beneficiary of that fix more than any other team!

But, wasn't the overtime exciting? As they say, "All is well that ends well".

Even if the NFL wanted extended play for better ratings, that is still fixing the game. The no-call for PI was the worst call in the history of the NFL, can't have it both ways, now take your'e pick. We saw what we saw yet people act like it is business as usual, this is truly fascinating watching how the mind works.

Big deal, only worry about the calls that change the outcome of the game. Those numbers are a smoke screen.

You are correct about the make-up call, but obviously had no bearing on the outcome of the game.

Are you serious.  Why did that call change the outcome of the game?  Maybe the next play was a fumble or an INT.  The only play a missed penalty changes is the one during the penalty.  You telling me that three missed facemasks penalties didn't change the game under your logic.  One would have resulted in a fresh set of downs in the red zone and probably resulted in a Rams TD and not a FG.  If that happened the missed PI is moot.  Snapping the ball on at least two occasions after the play clock expired, one of the plays was for a TD, didn't change the game according to your logic???

You are tripping!

JDaveG and The Peregrine like this

22 minutes ago, JBender said:

They did in OT and the Saints lost!

I hope the Rams file a lawsuit for the three missed facemasks and replay the game from when the Rams would have had first and two at the two late in the fourth quarter.

2 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

But, wasn't the overtime exciting? As they say, "All is well that ends well".

Even if the NFL wanted extended play for better ratings, that is still fixing the game. The no-call for PI was the worst call in the history of the NFL, can't have it both ways, now take your'e pick. We saw what we saw yet people act like it is business as usual, this is truly fascinating watching how the mind works.

The call was bad and I haven't seen anyone say otherwise. There were several bad calls in that game. My point is that two fold. One, There were bad calls on both teams and you can argue both cost the respective team the game. Not to mention the Saint's have the beneficiary of favorable calls more than any other team I have seen play. Second, The whole conspiracy theory thing shows insanity. Instead of accepting the fact that you got a bad call as well as the Rams did it has to be someone else's fault. The game went to OT. The Saints got the ball and had a chance to end it without the Ram's even touching the ball. That didn't happen because Brees threw a duck! So there was the problem! Had he thrown a TD pass then the Saints would have won. He threw an INT so the Saints lost. That is all there is to it.

JDaveG likes this

16 minutes ago, JBender said:

The call was bad and I haven't seen anyone say otherwise. There were several bad calls in that game. My point is that two fold. One, There were bad calls on both teams and you can argue both cost the respective team the game. Not to mention the Saint's have the beneficiary of favorable calls more than any other team I have seen play. Second, The whole conspiracy theory thing shows insanity. Instead of accepting the fact that you got a bad call as well as the Rams did it has to be someone else's fault. The game went to OT. The Saints got the ball and had a chance to end it without the Ram's even touching the ball. That didn't happen because Brees threw a duck! So there was the problem! Had he thrown a TD pass then the Saints would have won. He threw an INT so the Saints lost. That is all there is to it.

"That is all there is to it", so you say. The NFL wants everyone to think this was a really bad job of officiating, so that is the argument we caught-up in. Bad officiating is the only way they could get out of this. Unfortunately the non-call for PI was not bad officiating. There is no officiating that bad, neither in HS, college, or the NFL. You mind is trying change realty by saying the game was poorly officiated. 

Meanwhile the NFL wins in all ways, they get OT for more revenue and better ratings, and the Rams bring a SB berth to one of the largest cities in the world.

5 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

"Loss of enjoyment of life"

"Loss of entertainment"

"Mental anguish & emotional trauma"

Being a Saints fan alone causes this.

Work it out, Saints win the game if a flag is thrown, and 2-Refs knew it.

Saints also win if the Rams' kicker doesn't make that kick in regulation to send the game to OT. Do you think the kick was rigged? 

falconidae likes this

9 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

"Loss of enjoyment of life"

"Loss of entertainment"

"Mental anguish & emotional trauma"

This is just pathetic lol

It is about time this goes to court again. Unfortunately for the Saints fans they are going to find out that NFL is for 'entertainment purposes only', and cannot be sued for calling the game however they want, to make it more exciting, wanting a particular team to win, etc....

N