Caddieman

And the Aints fan meltdown goes into stage 2.........I smile more and more each day.

82 posts in this topic

These Aints fan are so stupid. They have moved on to saying that Goodell fixed the game so the Rams could go to the super bowl. Oh the Aints agony is truly therapeutic. Lol I don’t even care now if the Pats win!

http://blackandgold.com/saints/92231-will-not-watch-screwbowl-53-a.html

Edited by Caddieman

Why would you smile about that, exactly what happened. Could not happen to a team I despise more, but this is your NFL and they control the outcome of every playoff game! How could that be good in any way?

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Saints are a joke.

1 minute ago, Cheap Talk said:

Why would you smile about that, exactly what happened. Could not happen to a team I despise more, but this is your NFL and they control the outcome of every playoff game! How could that be good in any way?

Rams: 7 penalties for 64 yards

Saints: 3 penalties for 20 yards, 3 missed facemasks, missed delay of games, makeup PI in overtime, terrible coaching, Brees INT

Saints were helped more than the Rams. People just remember that play because it was pivotal and near the end of the game.

4 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Because they are finally going to put PI’s under reviewable plays at the Aints expense. And the main reason is the Aints fans are no question the most obnoxious in the NFL........that’s why I smile......everyday. So you think Goodell fixed the game?....lmfao

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

5 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Saints are a joke.

Rams: 7 penalties for 64 yards

Saints: 3 penalties for 20 yards, 3 missed facemasks, missed delay of games, makeup PI in overtime, terrible coaching, Brees INT

Saints were helped more than the Rams. People just remember that play because it was pivotal and near the end of the game.

Big deal, only worry about the calls that change the outcome of the game. Those numbers are a smoke screen.

You are correct about the make-up call, but obviously had no bearing on the outcome of the game.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, Cheap Talk said:

Sorry man I posed the wrong thread I fixed it

Edited by Caddieman

3 minutes ago, Caddieman said:

Because they are finally going to put PI’s under reviewable plays at the Aints expense. And the main reason is the Aints fans are no question the most obnoxious in the NFL........that’s why I smile......everyday. So you think Goodell fixed the game?....lmfao

Ok,it is somewhat satisfying that this happened to the Saints, but that is short lived when you realize how blatant the NFL has now become with determining the outcomes of games. To answer your last question: Yes.

1 minute ago, Cheap Talk said:

Ok,it is somewhat satisfying that this happened to the Saints, but that is short lived when you realize how blatant the NFL has now become with determining the outcomes of games. To answer your last question: Yes.

Wow so you think Rodger got up with the referees and said “Hey guys make sure the Aints don’t get to the super bowl”

16 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Why?

Listen to how quiet it gets when the ball goes through the uprights..... that's the sound of 75,000 hearts breaking.

And then let us not forget these are the same people that had a field day when there was no PI call against Bowman in Atl in 2012.... Same people that reveled in our Super Bowl loss...  Same people that were having such a good time when their marching band spelled 28-3...

Oh yeah.... I CAN'T STOP smiling...

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Why?

Listen to how quiet it gets when the ball goes through the uprights..... that's the sound of 75,000 hearts breaking.

And then let us not forget these are the same people that had a field day when there was no PI call against Bowman in Atl in 2012.... Same people that reveled in our Super Bowl loss...  Same people that were having such a good time when their marching band spelled 28-3...

Oh yeah.... I CAN'T STOP smiling...

Have seen first hand how Saints fans act when they come to Atlanta, despise them! With you there.

Godzilla1985 and Sun Tzu 7 like this

The Saints still got far fewer penalties and penalty yards than the Rams.  If the NFL was trying to throw the game for the Rams, they suck at it.

And there were at least 4 times the missed calls in favor of the Saints as well.  I mean, the 4-part picture has been posted all over here -- no call on delay of game, no call on 2 facemasks, no call for stomping the RB in the face.  Etc.  Et al.  Ad nauseam.  

It is bad officiating.  It is not "trying to determine the outcome of games."

Also, even if it was, lol **** the Saints.

2 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

If the game is rigged, Saints are in on it as they let them tie it and score in OT.  If they had not gotten the lead, I'd probably stand with them.  They knew what they needed to do and they didn't do it.  Strings are broken on the pity violin.

Do not get caught-up so much in the happenings of make-up calls, changing scores, overtime, etc.....worry about the outcome, and the outcome could not happened the way it happened without that no-call. The NFL was put on the spot Sunday for the whole world to see. There were two Refs looking intently at that play, and had all day to make the easiest call of their careers. The NFL wants the second largest city in the US to get back into football, this notion could not have been more exposed than it was Sunday.

7 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

The Saints still got far fewer penalties and penalty yards than the Rams.  If the NFL was trying to throw the game for the Rams, they suck at it.

And there were at least 4 times the missed calls in favor of the Saints as well.  I mean, the 4-part picture has been posted all over here -- no call on delay of game, no call on 2 facemasks, no call for stomping the RB in the face.  Etc.  Et al.  Ad nauseam.  

It is bad officiating.  It is not "trying to determine the outcome of games."

Also, even if it was, lol **** the Saints.

That is exactly what you are supposed to say.

I could care less about them getting screwed over. As someone previously stated, I don't recall any billboards being posted up in NOLA during Super Bowl week in 2013 talking about how we got cheated by the refs when Bowman had Roddy in the cobra clutch while in plain view of the umpire or center judge with no flag being thrown. And after all of the grief given after that game a couple of years ago, when they made a float about it during Mardi Gras, having bands replicate it on the field during halftime, the endless posts on social media, and making video montages about it during home games, I call it poetic justice that they got rick-rolled in the most humiliating ways imaginable the last two seasons.

I'm at the point with those hacks that I'm thinking about how they can possibly top the last two playoff losses next season. How about they win the division, earn the top seed, play the Falcons in the NFC Title Game, get every call by the refs, only to lose on a fake punt that the Falcons run all the way for a touchdown? Or the same scenario, with McKinley being clearly offsides (no call) on a 3rd and goal, sacks Brees, he fumbles, and Deion Jones scoops it up and runs the other way for the game-winning TD in overtime?

Edited by ratesforless

51 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

They are sore losers. Falcons got some terrible calls in SB but we blame the coaches and not refs.

Exactly,  including myself.....blamed mainly coaches and Freeman.

I rewatched entire Superbowl 51 again ....and right in the end when Julio caught the epic catch on sidelines. 

Jake Matthews was called for 2 back to back holding penalties which put us beyond F.G target.....those were by far horse **** calls Ive seen!! 

Even if we dont get one....we would have put that dagger in them with a F.G atleast! 

So where was Sean Peyton or Saints then??!!

Everyone in the world mocked us...

And I will get even with every fanbase whos gonna choke on big platform....

There will be no mercy for any other fanbase.

This is Falcons brotherhood! 

8 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

...worry about the outcome, and the outcome could not happened the way it happened without that no-call.

The no-call did not change the outcome in the way that people are acting like.  If the flag is thrown, it's still 20-20.  Do the Saints score a touchdown?  A FG?  A block? A fumble?  A penalty that backs them up?  No points at all?  How much time is left?  Lots of questions but what we do know is the Saints had a 23-20 lead with Rams on their side of the field and they let them drive down field and kick a FG.  Saints even won the toss and got the ball and still lost.   

I remember a couple years ago we lost to Seattle after Sherman pulled Julio down before the ball got there.  With Bryant, I think we win that game with the PI call but we didn't get the call and who knows if Bryant uncharacteristically misses or get it blocked.  We took the L and history is written.

MAD597, The Peregrine and JDaveG like this

21 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Do not get caught-up so much in the happenings of make-up calls, changing scores, overtime, etc.....worry about the outcome, and the outcome could not happened the way it happened without that no-call. The NFL was put on the spot Sunday for the whole world to see. There were two Refs looking intently at that play, and had all day to make the easiest call of their careers. The NFL wants the second largest city in the US to get back into football, this notion could not have been more exposed than it was Sunday.

Again, if they’re rigging it for the Rams, maybe calling all those penalties on the Rams was a bad idea. 

Let me rephrase, the argument that the NFL rigged this game for the Rams is stupid. 

The Peregrine and Godzilla1985 like this

1 minute ago, Monolith2001 said:

The no-call did not change the outcome in the way that people are acting like.  If the flag is thrown, it's still 20-20.  Do the Saints score a touchdown?  A FG?  A block? A fumble?  A penalty that backs them up?  No points at all?  How much time is left?  Lots of questions but what we do know is the Saints had a 23-20 lead with Rams on their side of the field and they let them drive down field and kick a FG.  Saints even won the toss and got the ball and still lost.   

I remember a couple years ago we lost to Seattle after Sherman pulled Julio down before the ball got there.  With Bryant, I think we win that game with the PI call but we didn't get the call and who knows if Bryant uncharacteristically misses or get it blocked.  We took the L and history is written.

“But the Saints would have run the clock out.”

Ignoring of course that they were PASSING THE BALL when the non-call happened. 

2 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Work it out, Saints win the game if a flag is thrown, and 2-Refs knew it.

Just now, Cheap Talk said:

Work it out, Saints win the game if a flag is thrown, and 2-Refs knew it.

I already gave you the penalty and now it's 20-20 with the Saints at the 2-yard line.  What happens next that you're sure about?