So how did Dak Prescott make the Pro Bowl over Matty?

He may have turned it down to spend time with his twins. If not, then its a slap in the face and disrespectful.  It was originally Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Jared Goff.    Rodgers turned it down because of an injury and was replaced by Russell Wilson. Brees turned it down and was replaced by Dak Prescott.   Jared Goff is going to the Super Bowl so he was replaced by Mitch Trubisky.  

40 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Did I miss where Matt turned it down or was he not even named an alternate? I know he gets disrespected but this might be the icing on the cake.

It's a popularity contest and outside of Atlanta Ryan isn't that popular.

That's why he's not going into the HOF unless he either wins a SB or owns every passing record when he retires.

He turned it down. I know the conspiracy theory is out that everyone in America hates every Falcons player ever, but there's no reality where Prescott or Trubisky get in over Matt.

Trubisky and Prescott aren't even that good, but I can at least see Dak being an alternative. Just not over Matt. Trubisky shouldn't be anywhere near the Pro Bowl.

32 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Stupid quick question. Do players who turn down the pro bowl get credited as a pro bowler for that year? Just wondering because it has to help make a case for HOF honors once a players career is over right?

I wonder if it does factor into HOF ? I think savvy voters realize the Pro-Bowl selections are mostly fame based over the actual top players.