Sun Tzu 7

My favorite part about Yesterday... the wonderful sound of silence

16 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Man, I have too take a break. I woke up this morning laughing at the Saints.I even took a peak at their board before I came on here. I never go to their board. :lol:

Me either before Sunday night but I can't help it.  Comedy gold!

Tandy and FalconinPA like this

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

My excitement started with Breesus INT in OT and ended with Zuerlein's FG...THEN EXHILARATION SET IN!

I did a lap through the house on the pick, I ran around the house after the kick. Amazing one kick could make all Falcon fans go in a frenzy

As I always say, the ultimate joy of team sports is not only watching your favorite team win but to watch its' rivals lose. And to see the Aints choke it up in that manner while receiving the Bret Hart treatment in their house makes this even grander...

It was noise to silence to the beautiful sound of agony. Karma is so nasty. 2 years in a row with a last second brutal playoff loss. While the MN Miracle was devastating the fact that this one was in their house made it so much better.  

3 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

I did alap through the house on the pick, I ran around the house after the kick. Amazing one kick could make all Falcon fans go in a frenzy

I did a loud Ric Flair impression in a crowded restaurant after the kick went in.  From the looks I got, apparently, no one else was interested in the game.

FalconinPA likes this

5 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Man, I have to take a break. I woke up this morning laughing at the Saints.I even took a peak at their board before I came on here. I never go to their board. :lol:

LOL!

FalconinPA likes this