Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconfreek123

Dont pity saints fan

33 posts in this topic

One fan has already been on their boards with the sympathy. I'm sorry I can't do it. They deserve what they got yesterday. Everyone saying they got robbed I say OK but they also had chances to win it after that so what happened then? For the ones feeling sorry for them just remember them making shirts, hats and banners of the 28-3 crap, Sean Payton's choke gesture and coming to these boards talking mad **** about playing in our stadium. I will always say **** the Stains and the plane THEY THOUGHT they were gonna fly in here on!!

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

Never.

In 2012 when we got screwed by the refs they laughed. They made 28-3 jokes everytime we played them since. They have been laughing for months about playing in our dome for the superbowl.

Their coach is a D-bag and they deserve what happened to them last year vs Minnesota and what happened to them last weekend. 

Hope it pains them for months.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
JDaveG, kenk, mqg96 and 8 others like this

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Never.

In 2012 when we got screwed by the refs they laughed. They made 28-3 jokes everytime we played them since. They have been laughing for months about playing in our dome for the superbowl.

Their coach is a D-bag and they deserve what happened to them last year vs Minnesota and what happened to them last weekend. 

EmN9jJh.gifEmN9jJh.gifEmN9jJh.gifEmN9jJh.gif

Beachwitter likes this

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Never.

Amen. I was about to say the same 2 examples.  For years they were the darlings of the NFL getting sympathy no calls at home.  Seriously. How many holding calls did they get away with in the Superdome from 2009-2013ish?  Meanwhile they were HANDED their Superbowl appearance by refs swallowing their whistles against Farve's Vikings with all those cheap shots... ya know, the same game that eventually led to the bounty gate suspensions.  

Noone should have sympathy for that team. Not just Falcons fans.  Sean Peyton can suck a fat one. 

Drew4719, Malachore, JDaveG and 1 other like this

I hope the refs stick it to them next year and beyond even though I'm worried the opposite will happen and it will be Super Saiyan ref time for them.  

I try not to take sports rivalry seriously, but there's no way on earth that bunch of classless, low-rent bog dwelling hicks is getting one microbe of sympathy from me.  Know why?  Because they don't deserve it. 

And I have nothing against their players.  It's their jerkoff coach and fans. 

Pardon the pun, but RAM this loss up all their corn chutes with hot barbed wire.  

7 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

One fan has already been on their boards with the sympathy. I'm sorry I can't do it. They deserve what they got yesterday. Everyone saying they got robbed I say OK but they also had chances to win it after that so what happened then? For the ones feeling sorry for them just remember them making shirts, hats and banners of the 28-3 crap, Sean Payton's choke gesture and coming to these boards talking mad **** about playing in our stadium. I will always say **** the Stains and the plane THEY THOUGHT they were gonna fly in here on!!

Who were they?

The son of a ***** can stay there and rot.

10 hours ago, Hibachi said:

Double dose of Karma back to back years.  One more year, one more year, one more year. Shaun & Drew please sign on for trifecta

Exactly, the way things are going I almost hope they make the playoffs next year and we get a 3-peat.  At the same time, I'd rather not risk it and the go back to their specialty...7-9.

I saw that post by a bleeding heart wimpy "Falcons fan" on their main board and it makes me want to puke. Frankly their fans can come on these forums have their freedom of speech and heckle falcons fans hassle free, but if you give them an small dosage of reality you get perma banned as I did for the post below:

tGBCMaq.png

Ps: Fk the Saints.

Malachore and The Peregrine like this

9 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I saw that post by a bleeding heart wimpy "Falcons fan" on their main board and it makes me want to puke. Frankly their fans can come on these forums have their freedom of speech and heckle falcons fans hassle free, but if you give them an small dosage of reality you get perma banned as I did for the post below:

tGBCMaq.png

Ps: Fk the Saints.

Hope the other fan is reading these boards when I say Go **** yourself you sorry excuse for a Falcons fan. You make me sick. :)

9 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

"don't pity saints fans"

mkhFnmC.gif&

who was doing that??

There is a cheap guy talking...

3 hours ago, Malachore said:

Who were they?

The son of a ***** can stay there and rot.

His talk is cheap. No worries. He really seems undercover Stains fan.

Malachore likes this

14 hours ago, falconfreek123 said:

I ain't wanna see no falcon fans going on who dat board doing pity.

Those rat bags deserved every inch of what they got. 

Dont forget Payton's choke sign

Also those clowns pissing on our logo. 

3 hours ago, Malachore said:

Hope the other fan is reading these boards when I say Go **** yourself you sorry excuse for a Falcons fan. You make me sick. :)

We should ban him from here, this is the same team that celebrated 28-3 at their half time home game, and nearly put up a billboard next to our stadium to remind us of the score and this guy is sitting there sucking up to these evil swamp ace trolls.

FalconinPA and Malachore like this

12 minutes ago, osiruz said:

We should ban him from here, this is the same team that celebrated 28-3 at their half time home game, and nearly put up a bill board next to our stadium to remind us of the score.

They were trying to get props from the Saints fan, I can assure that wasn't a real Falcon fan. Hoping they go back to super bowl 53? Really? 

Embrace the suck likes this