Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flying Falcon

Rule 17

40 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

A rule stating game results can be overturned 

Only under natural calamities, emergencies or a fan interferes with the play on the field. It doesn’t cover the omissions and errors by refs. If that was the case Vikings would have been in SB in 2009.

Sewer town probably can’t grasp the rule. 

22 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

I want the 2012 NFC championship result overturned because of the uncalled pass interference by Bowman against Roddy.

Someone inform Godell that we need to redo every game for the last 7 years. I have gut feeling that if the refs called it right we would've won the last 7 Superbowls!

Edited by likeriver
Vandy and JDaveG like this

24 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

I want the 2012 NFC championship result overturned because of the uncalled pass interference by Bowman against Roddy.

Yup, I'm sure the swamp rats had a giggle at that one. I'm still mad at that no call. That was a 1st down all the way.

shock, Flying Falcon and Brewcrew like this

43 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Rule 17 states that it's illegal to have sex with more than 17 of your own siblings on the same day in Louisiana. 

I just spit cookie across the room. :lol:

octoslash and JDaveG like this

38 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Only under natural calamities, emergencies or a fan interferes with the play on the field. It doesn’t cover the omissions and errors by refs. If that was the case Vikings would have been in SB in 2009.

Sewer town probably can’t grasp the rule. 

Yeah I didn’t research it much...I’d have to stop being a fan if they retroactively changed the result of the game and I just can’t see the league taking on that type of terrrrrrrrrible press.

3 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Anyone else find it extremely ironic that we lose in the NFC chamionship game on a BS non pass interference call after leading all game with a chance to play in the super bowl in the Saints house on the line.  

Six years later the exact opposite happens to the Saints.

Iron Saint, JDaveG, mqg96 and 1 other like this

52 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

received_1030342420490919.jpeg

Thanks!!! This is exactly what I needed. Sent to him so he can fully understand the rule.

Article 2 basically cancels out their petition going around.

CrimsonFalcon likes this

10 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

7 hours ago, rings639 said:

Anyone else find it extremely ironic that we lose in the NFC chamionship game on a BS non pass interference call after leading all game with a chance to play in the super bowl in the Saints house on the line.  

Six years later the exact opposite happens to the Saints.

Sorry guys but you can chuck within five yards of the LOS. Play was legal. TonyG was open on a post pattern on the left side. Ryan was locked on Roddy.

11 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

don't forget the facemask on Sanu in the SB that would have offset Jake's holding call. Or the missed OPI on the 2 point conversion, or or or.....I mean get real, they're going to ***** and moan from now on. And in turn, we'll get to laugh at them for it, so basically this is a win win WIN for us for sure