Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doctor Kildare

Aint billboards in Atlanta

77 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I haven't heard a lot of Aint hate outside of ATL 

I live in Montana and nearly everyone I know was rooting against the Saints. I’m pretty sure people are sick of them. 

9 hours ago, ratesforless said:

You know, when even Colin Cowherd of all people begin to make sense by stating that the Saints deserved the L and were not the better team yesterday, that tells me that a few more folks within that fanbase need to take some serious inventory on reality.

Brees outplayed late by Goff. At home...

Payton outcoached by McVay. At home...

Kamara and Ingram producing 50 yards rushing combined. At home...

Saints having three cracks in the red zone early and coming away with only 13 points by halftime. AT HOME...

Saints with a double-digit lead in the 2nd and 4th quarters and couldn't contain a Rams offense who all but benched Todd Gurley. AT. HOME.

Saints with the ball first in overtime with a chance to close things out Brady-style (us and Chief fans know all about that). AT. EFFING. HOME.

But of course, it's the officials' fault for not bailing them out of Shannahan's...err...Payton's bad playcalling and clock management. When three simple run plays likely would've extinguished the Rams' timeouts and setup Lutz for a chip shot with less than 40 ticks on the clock.

Nah. We all know that it's a conspiracy, right? Right???

People hate Cowherd and I do understand why. He's so smart but has become more shock jocky and sensational since leaving ESPN. That being said he still makes some really good points from time to time.

ratesforless likes this

We all know that the map he showed was either one showing who they thought would win the game or one that was photo-shopped.

Does anyone with an ounce of common sense believe that Eagle and Steeler fans were rooting on the Aints? Or Viking fans after last year? And I can see plenty of Buc, Jaguar, and Dolphin fans rooting them on; yeah, right...

1 minute ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

People hate Cowherd and I do understand why. He's so smart but has become more shock jocky and sensational since leaving ESPN. That being said he still makes some really good points from time to time.

Can't stand Cowherd, but sometimes he can make a point.

2 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

We all know that the map he showed was either one showing who they thought would win the game or one that was photo-shopped.

Does anyone with an ounce of common sense believe that Eagle and Steeler fans were rooting on the Aints? Or Viking fans after last year? And I can see plenty of Buc, Jaguar, and Dolphin fans rooting them on; yeah, right...

Delusional Aint fans

RING OF HONOR likes this

It had to be one of the worst missed calls I've ever seen.

Regardless, they did get the ball in overtime, which gave them a chance and were unable to win. They are not the only team to suffer from the officials mistakes. 

Edited by Shiney_McShine
Ergo Proxy likes this

4 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Delusional Aint fans

VERY delusional Aint fans. That map was who they had hoped would root for them or who folks thought would win the game. No one from Philly, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Miami, Tampa, or Seattle gives a flying **** about the Aints and were laughing their tails off Sunday evening. I personally know of Cowboy fans who were still salty after losing to the Rams and still wanted nothing to do with the Saints going to the Super Bowl after hearing them preen on and on after winning a Lombardi a decade ago...

I don’t understand that. Getting robbed was my favorite part of their loss. And now I get the fortune of having them remind me of that glee with billboards saying “Saints Robbed”?

Hahahaha! This year is off to a flying start

Flying Falcon and ratesforless like this

5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

536BB29A-4EA9-4BE7-AB59-A549DE897CED.thumb.jpeg.9ee9479061d88c6cf8b29a9f4047b468.jpeg

A). That map is complete BS; and

B).   WHO CARES???????   Everyone other than Saints fans and Bob Kraft’s kids were pulling for us in SB 51, and that didn’t stop the refs from swallowing their whistles when Sanu almost got his helmet yanked off late in the 4th quarter. 

So you got screwed by a bad call.  Join the ******* club. Just go away.  Y’all are just embarrassing yourselves now

ratesforless and Flying Falcon like this

6 hours ago, SaintRay said:

536BB29A-4EA9-4BE7-AB59-A549DE897CED.thumb.jpeg.9ee9479061d88c6cf8b29a9f4047b468.jpeg

Yeah I'm not buying this, especially when it comes to Minnesota or Florida. 

Atlanta was in for a rough time with those billboards if the Saints had won lol. Gotta get them under control.

I just want to point out 1 thing

Isn't "EAUX" in Nawlins language pronounced as "OH" not "EW?" - I'm 100% certain the phrase is supposed to be "NFL BLEW IT" , not "NFL BLOW IT" - Maybe if he had said "NFL BLEAUX ME"

Now of course you can say it's supposed to mean "NFL BLOW IT" but "blew it" was consistently used after the game and I don't think he would go that route with the billboard

Also if it was "NFL BLOW IT" then wouldn't there need to be a comma after "NFL?"

AtlantaFanatic likes this

OMG, the Aints fans just released a video...if you haven't seen it yet, get ready to puke its so pathetically sad.