Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doctor Kildare

Aint billboards in Atlanta

77 posts in this topic

From Aints Report:

‘Saints got robbed’

'Local entrepreneur Matt Bowers paid for eight billboards in the Atlanta area with messages like ‘SAINTS GOT ROBBED” and “NFL BLEAUX IT!” displayed on them, including one next to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium where the game will be played.'

I think Aint nation is going to overplay their hand and cost them a lot of the national sympathy they have by working too hard to delegitimize the Rams' accomplishment.

https://saintsreport.com/threads/‘saints-got-robbed’-billboards-going-up-in-atlanta.402698/

Edited by Doctor Kildare

Like I posted earlier, non calls go both ways.........

That top left panel shows a missed facemask call during a scramble by Rams QB Jared Goff during a fourth-quarter drive that, if called, would have given them first-and-goal from the two-yard-line. Instead LA ended up settling for a field goal, which is why the game was tied when the fateful non-call on Robey-Coleman happened.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/21/lets-talk-garbage-call-end-saints-rams-game/

50732320_2324559004257441_519433001180856320_n.jpg

Just now, Doctor Kildare said:

The Rams overcame adversity, the Aints did not. The Aints are not the first team to ever catch a bad break. I think Payton let it distract him and his team followed his lead and played poorly the rest of the way.

They wouldn't have been in that position if Payton had just run the ball three times. Run on first and second down, and you may not even have to pass on third down.

Even then, he still should have run the ball on third down. The bad officiating really overshadowed some bad decisions by Payton IMO.

12 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Exhibit # 2623 serving as in example of why the Saints have the biggest ********* fanbase in the league. Get over yourselves. 

One of them just started a thread on their sh*thole forum whining about getting no sympathy from us.  This is the same fanbase that made a 28-3 Mardi Gras float and celebrated our loss like they won the SB.

GTFOH.

3 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I hope they do. Like the OP said. This will make them even less sympathetic to non-Falcon fans. It won't change anything, itll cost this doofus a lot of money, and it'll make people hate them. 

People already hate them. It'll just increase the number.

Godzilla1985 and JDaveG like this

1 minute ago, Statick said:

People already hate them. It'll just increase the number.

I haven't heard a lot of Aint hate outside of ATL 

Just now, Statick said:

Charlotte, Tampa and us, of course.

I hear it from Eagles and Dallas fans.

I have yet to meet a neutral fan who rooted for the Saints. Since winning the Super Bowl, they have managed to piss off a lot of fan bases.

ratesforless likes this

11 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I haven't heard a lot of Aint hate outside of ATL 

I have from Panther and Bucs fans. SOME Vikings too.

Rest of the league is indifferent at best and the majority will not care that they didn't make the Dance. Refs have been making bad calls for YEARS, especially in NO when the opposing team play the Aints. Still doesn't excuse the p*** poor coaching by Captain Vicodin or the absolute DUCK tossed by Brees.

Also about those none calls and how they somehow only effect the Aints negatively:

C3722869-05AB-4887-8485-01F1F8FC6F3E.thumb.jpeg.dfea3e0fefd6c262313497d0addb9a51.jpeg

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite

4 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

I have yet to meet a neutral fan who rooted for the Saints. Since winning the Super Bowl, they have managed to piss off a lot of fan bases.

Tell me about bro!

The Aint fandom thinks the NFL fanbases love and sympathize with them, but most either find them really irritating or out right don't care.

What I want to know is can we sponser billboards in NO saying "BLEW DAT"

JDaveG, Ergo Proxy, rings639 and 1 other like this

They are butthurt and a bit salty. Today some swampy smelling turd trolled my personal Facebook posting that I made last night after the game. I eventually just blocked him cause he wouldnt let it go

JDaveG likes this

11 hours ago, falcons007 said:

This will rub the nfl and refs wrong way. They got a tainted SB coz of refs. Hopefully this will end Katrina refs.

When they screwed the Saints yesterday I think they were no longer the Katrina refs. As I said before they are now heroes in my book

falcons007 and JDaveG like this