That Rams v. Saints game was so unfairly officiated

1 minute ago, kschreck said:

I keep seeing that 0 on the clock, in a still frame, as proof of delay of game but without seeing it in real time it's meaningless.  We all know there is a delay from the time the clock hits 0 and the actual delay of game call and that's true for all teams. 

Suh even jumped up and yelled pointing at clock...but they never threw a flag.

I watched the games multiple times already.

Replay it...you will find 3 instances of time delay , 2 instances where blatant face masks were not called and 2 instances where Saints players made personal foul / severe taunting after whistle was blown.

None of them were called in Rams favor. 

I personally dont care at this point who wins..but, all I know is KARMA IS *ITCH! 

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Suh even jumped up and yelled pointing at clock...but they never threw a flag.

I watched the games multiple times already.

Replay it...you will find 3 instances of time delay , 2 instances where blatant face masks were not called and 2 instances where Saints players made personal foul / severe taunting after whistle was blown.

None of them were called in Rams favor. 

I personally dont care at this point who wins..but, all I know is KARMA IS *ITCH! 

I'll take your word for it, I honestly don't care enough to debate the officiating or re-watch the game.  My only point was a still shot proves nothing when it comes to delay of game.

Other than that, I am enjoying the fallout and looking forward to another brutal playoff loss in the Saints future...time for a hat trick.