Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Francis York Morgan

That Rams v. Saints game was so unfairly officiated

28 posts in this topic

Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Saints, especially Payton, are so used to calls going their way but when it doesn't, he throws a fit during the game and after. 

Surely Saints fans cannot be surprised by that non-call PI.  I mean they must be well familiar with them non-call PI watching Saints DB tackling receivers before the ball get there all season long.   :D

JDaveG likes this

The refs were just buttering the Saints up with their usually barrage of penalties against the other them. Then in a surprising fashion the refs turned into David Copperfield and pulled the rug right from under them. That's going to sting for a while.

papachaz likes this

2 hours ago, Tmodel66 said:

The Saints Rams game has made us all forget the horrible calls and makeup calls in the Pats Chiefs game.

That roughing the passer was inexcusable. He tapped his chest. 

putnam6 and JDaveG like this

Truth is burning the Saints fans up inside.

OP is right.  

I can still see it now... 57 yards of beauty...dead center.  No trip to Atlanta whatsoever.  Nice!

JDaveG likes this

16 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

What do others always tell us when we get screwed by the refs? "Play better than the referees officiate". C'est La Vie, Saints....

They say “one play doesn’t decide the game” and it didn’t in this one either.  Everyone seems to have forgotten The no call on the face mask against the Rams the previous drive.

Good write up, I find it hilarious saints fans finally regained their eye sight after getting away with the 'Saints PI special' for years.

13 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

That roughing the passer was inexcusable. He tapped his chest. 

Truth.  However, the Chiefs was swapping leads with the Pats the entire 2nd half so that one bad call as with the aints game, did not affect the ending results, they had plenty of opportunity to take the win but couldn't stop the goat.    

1 hour ago, SOI said:

Let's not forget the classless fans blowing whistles throughout the Ram's offensive possessions.

Yeah, I heard a lot of that. The refs should have penalized the crowd multiple times.

7 minutes ago, nomak said:

Truth.  However, the Chiefs was swapping leads with the Pats the entire 2nd half so that one bad call as with the aints game, did not affect the ending results, they had plenty of opportunity to take the win but couldn't stop the goat.    

Yeah agreed. And actually I thought they MISSED a PI on that play so it evens out.

This is why I have so little sympathy for the Saints. Refs are human. Things aren’t going to get called, things are going to get called that shouldn’t have. 

Build a big enough lead that it doesn’t matter.

I still think the call on Roddy in the 2012 NFC Championship was missed. But we blew a 17 point lead, Douglas fell over, and we left it up to the refs. That’s more on us than one single bad call. 

2 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I would pay for a referee group pic in the endzone

FR. Down to start the GoFundMe lol. 

I keep seeing that 0 on the clock, in a still frame, as proof of delay of game but without seeing it in real time it's meaningless.  We all know there is a delay from the time the clock hits 0 and the actual delay of game call and that's true for all teams. 

18 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

What do others always tell us when we get screwed by the refs? "Play better than the referees officiate". C'est La Vie, Saints....

Should have been OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE lmao!!

He hit him in his head....watch everyone! 

F.saints !!! 

1 minute ago, kschreck said:

I keep seeing that 0 on the clock, in a still frame, as proof of delay of game but without seeing it in real time it's meaningless.  We all know there is a delay from the time the clock hits 0 and the actual delay of game call and that's true for all teams. 

It was pretty obvious.Suh literally notices, stands up and points for a bit before it's even snapped.