Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

" It was too Egregious "....Saints fans vent...lmao

15 posts in this topic

Get over it saints , theres bad calls in every game ... chiefs got so.e bad calls but aren't crying ... they didn't rough Brady,  neutral zone infraction happened but normally you would get a warning,  not to mention the low hit on mahomes... brees is losing arm strength each year , Payton will probably go to the cowboys after next year ..... saints go back to bein the Aint's

20 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

I've had a smile plastered to my face all day...keep em coming ROFLMAO

Me too man....and I keep coming here for more laughs....

I drive at night....I didn't get any sleep during the day.....by rights I should have called off....but that Saints misery kept me going all night...lol

slick0ne likes this

10 minutes ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Been listening all day to there sports radio, because I am that petty. 

.They want there draft picks back Ffrim bounty-gate.

.They want Salary Cap Relief 

.Rams 1st round pick

.Replay the game again from the flag. 

LMAO

Edited by slickgadawg

There only championship came from missed calls in the NFC championship versus the Vikings.  The nfl admitted later they missed multiple personal fouls on hits to Favre including one that occurred on a redzone pick.  

They are the last organization that needs to complain about missed calls because if it weren't for them, they would have no rings.

mjqvi, falconsd56, bighurt and 7 others like this

I just don't get the sports medias love affair with the Saints. I get it, Katrina was horrible for the city of New Orleans and its people so that naturally generated a lot of sympathy.  But as an organization,  I just don't get it no matter how unobjective i try to be. This is the team that scouted past players injuries and PAID GUYS TO TAKE SHOTS AT VULNERABLE BODY PARTS OF OPPONENTS...if it gets any more bottom of the barrell than that sports wise someone please educate me. Sprinkle in some Sean Payton smugness, stat whoring, and running the score well you see why I hate that organization more than any sports team. I don't even need to broach the subject of how ridiculous their fans are- the OP's video does a good job outlining that.

Rant over. Where's the Tylenol?

35 minutes ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Been listening all day to there sports radio, because I am that petty. 

.They want there draft picks back Ffrim bounty-gate.

.They want Salary Cap Relief 

.Rams 1st round pick

.Replay the game again from the flag. 

- Do the crime do the time. Bounty-gate has nothing to do with last night and Aints are still guilty. They deserve nothing.

- Not the leagues fault Aints don't know how to handle money

- LOL Rams did nothing wrong and NO sold the farm for freakin Davenport!

- Pretty sure that's not gonna help the absolute DUCK Brees threw in OT. Peyton's horrendous coaching, and that awful performance by the D lol

Bunch of little babies. Bad calls have been happening since football became a thing, and Katrina refs have been bailing your lame team and your **** eating grin of a coach out since 2009. Deal with it.

gkgrimes and NCCooley like this