Sun Tzu 7

More Saints Pain to brighten your day

69 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: @ Lil boosie!!!! But he right. Those folks are CERTIFIED and they will fight you down there on Bourbon and Canal St. You have to know when to hold and when to fold when dealing with the loonies of my people in NOLA.

1 hour ago, CTann said:

I’ve been going at it with them on Twitter. They’re in such denial as if the no-call facemask on Goff that would’ve given the Rams 1st & Goal at the 2 instead of settling for a FG doesn’t matter. 

Been making this case ever since someone first said the refs jacked them. If they get that just-as-blatant call, and score a TD, the game is likely over in regulation. 

CTann likes this

20 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Been making this case ever since someone first said the refs jacked them. If they get that just-as-blatant call, and score a TD, the game is likely over in regulation. 

Exactly!!! Nobody doubts that the no-call against the Saints was bad. Everyone knows it was bad. If we’re going to focus on no-calls though, then we have to examine the ones that effected the Rams situation as well. It’s always what happens at the end that is remembered and talked about most. Both teams had bad no-calls work against them. The Rams scores more points however. That’s why the Rams won. 

thanat0s and Flying Falcon like this

I was just listening to New Orleans sports radio and the host was giving ideas for people who do not want to watch the "stupid-*** Super Bowl" lol.  

They are miserable today.  I love it!!

Edited by Falcons_Pantera_KoRn

1 hour ago, CTann said:

Exactly!!! Nobody doubts that the no-call against the Saints was bad. Everyone knows it was bad. If we’re going to focus on no-calls though, then we have to examine the ones that effected the Rams situation as well. It’s always what happens at the end that is remembered and talked about most. Both teams had bad no-calls work against them. The Rams scores more points however. That’s why the Rams won. 

very true. The Saints lost because they were literally averaging 4.3 fewer yards per play on their runs/passes combined versus their season averages. They had a 13-0 lead and much like our offense in 17, they couldn't convert TDs in the red zone.

I've been a member at SR since 06. I'm not a trash talker in any way. I had some mod threaten to ban me for posting a pic of the face mask in the context of a 'calls' discussion. No one has ever threatened me on that site before him. I even sympathized with them on the call, but they hate you for that even worse, it seems.

CTann and shock like this

4 hours ago, thanat0s said:

very true. The Saints lost because they were literally averaging 4.3 fewer yards per play on their runs/passes combined versus their season averages. They had a 13-0 lead and much like our offense in 17, they couldn't convert TDs in the red zone.

I've been a member at SR since 06. I'm not a trash talker in any way. I had some mod threaten to ban me for posting a pic of the face mask in the context of a 'calls' discussion. No one has ever threatened me on that site before him. I even sympathized with them on the call, but they hate you for that even worse, it seems.

Lmao that’s so true! I remember around 2011 I would see so many Falcons and Panthers fans get banned from there because of their uptight sensitive feelings. Hilarious! 

thanat0s likes this

12 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Nickell Robey Coleman who committed the penalty even said heII yeah it was a penalty. LMFAO!

As George Clinton said in the movie House Party.." Yeah I did it. I might cry 2 tears in a bucket, **** it."

FalconinPA likes this

10 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

As George Clinton said in the movie House Party.." Yeah I did it. I might cry 2 tears in a bucket, **** it."

:lol:

On 1/21/2019 at 10:41 AM, FalconAge said:

Boosie's kid is cute. Too bad his daddy thinks you should beat people up over losing a football game.

hyperbole I'm sure

On 1/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, thanat0s said:

I'll admit, I understand this. I actually found it much easier to deal with the Pats fans who were giving me **** here in Boston after 51 than the ones pitying me.

That being said, now it's the Saints' turn, and the tears are just so freaking delicious.

thanat0s likes this

9 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I'll admit, I understand this. I actually found it much easier to deal with the Pats fans who were giving me **** here in Boston after 51 than the ones pitying me.

That being said, now it's the Saints' turn, and the tears are just so freaking delicious.

One of my major customers is a Pats fan. Imagine having to sit there and be polite and congratulatory because his company accounts for 250k per year to my business, when I really just wanted to tell him to go to ****, lol. 

BCEagleATLFalcon likes this

39 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

One of my major customers is a Pats fan. Imagine having to sit there and be polite and congratulatory because his company accounts for 250k per year to my business, when I really just wanted to tell him to go to ****, lol. 

I feel you brother, I feel you.