Sun Tzu 7

More Saints Pain to brighten your day

69 posts in this topic

The agony of the guy in the first video brought an evil happiness to me. I could watch this all day lmao. 

1 minute ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

These are pretty good, but the shock of the Minneapolis Miracle remains the all time greatest.  They had time to prepare this year.  Last season’s reactions were like they just saw a jumbo jet crash in their backyard

Well it's hard to top an all time classic.  I mean come on.  One year later and everytime I see this it's like the first time... such unbridled joy and laughter....

I mean how could this video NOT be a gift from God?

ratesforless and thanat0s like this

5 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Someone actually said to me, "You're not going to like this but the Saints got screwed."

My response, "Oh the Saints definitely got screwed, and I love it." 

Yep. The fact that there is controversy and crying makes it THAT much better!

24 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Just need to add the Sarah McLachlan song.  Then it would be completely EPIC!! 

Idk her off the top of my head, but I'm hoping that's the song from those adopt a pet commercials lmaooo 

Yeah, the refs made Breesus throw that INT in overtime. 

Fans...you know what I mean? They come in all different shapes and sizes along with different levels of IQ.

shock likes this

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The saints did not "get screwed"

It was one of many missed /bad calls in the game.

The multiple missed face masks hurt the rams....especially the one where it would have bee first and goal at the 2.

Exactly, but no ones talking about those! 

1 hour ago, falken said:

Is it me or does Saint's fan tears taste a little like Mountain Dew?

I say that their tears have a hint of root beer taste that hits the back of my palate...

20 hours ago, ratesforless said:

I say that their tears have a hint of root beer taste that hits the back of my palate...

Not, swamper tears while delightful, have an odor of swamp gas. Best to laugh at them, but take precaution and stay away.

And I saw this late last night after 'celebrating' with Mrs. Ratesforless. I'm looking for more reactions from them. The saltier, the better; you know, like potato chips...

52 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The saints did not "get screwed"

It was one of many missed /bad calls in the game.

The multiple missed face masks hurt the rams....especially the one where it would have bee first and goal at the 2.

46 minutes ago, ok_falcons_fan said:

Exactly, but no ones talking about those! 

Because it's a pointless argument, maybe?

The games over, neither side of the debate can prove anything.  All that's really left to do is sit back and enjoy it...or be that guy that feels the need to actually engage in a pointless debate about penalties.

falconsd56 likes this

I’ve been going at it with them on Twitter. They’re in such denial as if the no-call facemask on Goff that would’ve given the Rams 1st & Goal at the 2 instead of settling for a FG doesn’t matter. 

They believe the Saints would’ve used up enough clock and scored a TD on the final drive. They’re wrong. Saints being down by 4 instead of tied would’ve caused the Saints to be more up-tempo and for them to be calling timeouts...not draining the clock. Rams wouldn’t have used their 2nd timeout in this scenario. Say the Saints score a TD to go up by 3, the Rams have plenty of time and 2 timeouts to tie it at 27. They’re in such denial and it’s hilarious. 

ratesforless and thanat0s like this

3 hours ago, vel said:

Lol I love it because the missed call was SO blatant and NOBODY is denying it! We all agree they got screwed badly and we all are loving it! They're crying and whining only makes it that much sweeter, especially considering they had multiple fans blowing whistles in the crowd all game. Literally cheating and the refs and league turned a blind eye to it as usual. Too bad it bit them in the end. 

They didn’t get as screwed as they are pretending they were. There were a TON of no calls in their favor. Here are 4 that were pretty blatant no calls.

FCB0B000-8BB4-4341-96B4-87991FDFACEC.jpeg

YungFalco, shock and Bullitt like this