Sun Tzu 7

More Saints Pain to brighten your day

69 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Is it good for me to be so happy at these Saint fans and players misery? Because this makes me feel good inside. Like Christmas as a kid. :lol:

Lol I love it because the missed call was SO blatant and NOBODY is denying it! We all agree they got screwed badly and we all are loving it! They're crying and whining only makes it that much sweeter, especially considering they had multiple fans blowing whistles in the crowd all game. Literally cheating and the refs and league turned a blind eye to it as usual. Too bad it bit them in the end. 

Just now, vel said:

Lol I love it because the missed call was SO blatant and NOBODY is denying it! We all agree they got screwed badly and we all are loving it! They're crying and whining only makes it that much sweeter, especially considering they had multiple fans blowing whistles in the crowd all game. Literally cheating and the refs and league turned a blind eye to it as usual. Too bad it bit them in the end. 

Nickell Robey Coleman who committed the penalty even said heII yeah it was a penalty. LMFAO!

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer set of fans or classier organization. FTS

I woke up like a little child on Christmas day anticipating all the media crying and saints whining about the no call lol its a glorious monday morning my friend

13 minutes ago, vel said:

There was also several times they were blasting music through the loudspeakers up until about 15 seconds left on the play clock. One of the reasons the Rams were having such trouble communicating on offense. 

Just now, RoddyWhite84 said:

I woke up like a little child on Christmas day anticipating all the media crying and saints whining about the no call lol its a glorious monday morning my friend

Now the Saints suddenly care about fair officiating lol. 

The funniest part is, the defender would have knocked the ball down if he played the ball correctly. So even without interfering, there is a good chance that ball isn't caught. 

But for real, the Saints should have just run the ball three straight times and this is a moot point. 

1 minute ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

There was also several times they were blasting music through the loudspeakers up until about 15 seconds left on the play clock. One of the reasons the Rams were having such trouble communicating on offense. 

The rams went into one of if not the toughest places to play and won.they deserved it

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

The funniest part is, the defender would have knocked the ball down if he played the ball correctly. So even without interfering, there is a good chance that ball isn't caught. 

But for real, the Saints should have just run the ball three straight times and this is a moot point. 

Or could have even picked that ball off..either way its sweet justice 

Flying Falcon likes this

20 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Nickell Robey Coleman who committed the penalty even said heII yeah it was a penalty. LMFAO!

When it happened I just lost it because it was game over at that point. Then when no flags flew!? I was so confused I didn't know what to do! Lol

FalconinPA likes this

2 minutes ago, vel said:

When it happened I just lost it because it was game over at that point. Then when no flags flew!? I was so confused I didn't know what to do! Lol

Same here vel. But when there were no flags on the play, I started to celebrate in an erratic fashion

vel and Drunken Minotaur Zebra like this

9 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Thank you! That was another horrible throw by Brees. Had the guy turned his head he would have probably intercepted it and they would have not gotten any points out of that drive