Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconfanEST1989

Katrina refs no more

19 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

They pulled the best no call pass interference in football history for me. They are not Katrina refs to me, they are heros!!!!!

Not all superheros wear capes.      The wear referee uniforms 

FalconinPA and papachaz like this

1 minute ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

The NFL clearly wants LA in the Superbowl.  If they could get a NY vs LA Superbowl, they'd be even more ecstatic.

Thank you NFL

1 minute ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

The NFL clearly wants LA in the Superbowl.  If they could get a NY vs LA Superbowl, they'd be even more ecstatic.

If they tried a little harder they could have had an LA vs LA SB

papachaz and falconfanEST1989 like this

I dont think the markets matter for the superbowl tho...  it does for baseball and basketball,..

The Titans vs cardinals superbowl would have a better rating than Knicks-lakers finals imho..

7 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I truly believe this. It would be a ratings jackpot. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

8 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

You will not hear me call them Katrina refs any longer...

but it could transition to "NFCCG MY BAD" Refs!!

They're still Katrina refs.  I hear that Sean Payton's "pile of money" stunt required withdrawing money from payroll for the Katrina refs.  Sean being a smart guy, tried to pin it on the government shutdown but the refs weren't buying it.  You can see Sean run down the sideline saying "I told you I had the money in disgust" after the no-call.   I am sure the money will be put back for next year as well as them continuing to try to keep roots on us with Steve Gleason appearances. 

3 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

They're still Katrina refs.  I hear that Sean Payton's "pile of money" stunt required withdrawing money from payroll for the Katrina refs.  Sean being a smart guy, tried to pin it on the government shutdown but the refs weren't buying it.  You can see Sean run down the sideline saying "I told you I had the money in disgust" after the no-call.   I am sure the money will be put back for next year as well as them continuing to try to keep roots on us with Steve Gleason appearances. 

LMFAO!!! 

papachaz and HASHBROWN3 like this

19 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

They pulled the best no call pass interference in football history for me. They are not Katrina refs to me, they are heros!!!!!

Personally I feel the one that wasnt called with us against the niners was the worst .... but this one was pleasing

21 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Personally I feel the one that wasnt called with us against the niners was the worst .... but this one was pleasing

I agree with you, and it was very pleasing for the Saints to lose in such great fashion

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

you should definitely win the day with this one. Deserves nothing less than a Smitty Special, so here ya go :tiphat:

2 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

You will not hear me call them Katrina refs any longer...

but it could transition to "NFCCG MY BAD" Refs!!

Just glad someone had the guts to post this.

Edited by *TMo*
falconfanEST1989 likes this

3 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Eh. The NFL is more national than any other sport. A Dallas/Pittsburgh Super Bowl would get great ratings. Market size doesn't matter in the NFL. The Packers are more popular than either the Giants or Jets. No matter who plays the SB will be the most watched TV event of the year.

4 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

I nominate this post for the HOF.