Nereek

You know what's going to suck?

58 posts in this topic

I would rather have won the Superbowl, but if I was meant to lose it, I would rather have lost the Superbowl to the Patriots than any other team of this generation.

And, if they win this Superbowl, I hope this will convince them they need to retire.  I actually fear they will lose and give Brady an incentive to come back next year to redeem himself for the loss.

Yeah, the Patriots are boring to me because they win every year.  I hate the favorable calls.  I hate the fact that no one else in their conference can seem to beat them so they are always in it.

But the Saints are mortal enemies.  With the Patriots it's like "I'll pull for the Rams."  With the Saints it's more like "burn their houses, imprison their families, salt the earth."

^^^^exaggerated (slightly) for effect....

ratesforless and papachaz like this

Doesn’t bug me at all. The entire world hates the Patriots beyond actual Pats fans. People in general don’t want to watch the SB now. The fact that they’re in Atlanta won’t even register for the common fan. If it were the Saints, though, it’d be a talking point for decades. 

1 hour ago, Nereek said:

Not only did Patriots help embarrass us and turned us into a 28-3 joke for the next 10 years, but its really gonna suck when they win the superbowl in our house. 

Not at all. Brady and Beli have 8 trips now 9 to the SB. Them coming here means nothing. They are greatest of all time type figures. Doesn't mean I have to "like" them, but we are witnessing history.

Taint's on the other hand...F'em

1 minute ago, Smiler11 said:

They've been to 9 super bowls. We're not unique in this.

I'm tired of seeing them in the superbowl too. **** chiefs and their choking.

2 hours ago, Nereek said:

Not only did Patriots help embarrass us and turned us into a 28-3 joke for the next 10 years, but its really gonna suck when they win the superbowl in our house. 

Not really. I mean the patriots win SBs all the time in different stadiums. So what? 

F the Saints :lol:

In a weird way, I don't want Rams to win. If it were KC, then fine. But I don't feel right with 2 teams consecutively coming in and doing what we failed to do.  I'd rather us have lost to the best of all time than lost to the losers of the past 2 SBs. 

Edited by ParanoidAndroid

The Pats don’t bother me.  They’re the only franchise that can wear 28-3 as a badge of honor, they earned it.  All the others, especially the Aints, shut the **** up.

papachaz likes this

13 hours ago, Nereek said:

Don't care one bit.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

What's going to suck is if Brady gets that 6th ring he'll be able to wipe away 50% of the earth's population. 

Would you do it? 

You know what would REALLY suck ( for the Stains)? If the mayor (who admittedly dislikes the Saints) threw Sean McVay and the Rams a huge thank you and welcome to Atlanta party when they get here.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

19 hours ago, Nereek said:

Hey man I hate it too but we did it to ourselves. We gave Brady the chance to beat us and he did. 

Nereek likes this

8 hours ago, Malachore said:

What's going to suck is if Brady gets that 6th ring he'll be able to wipe away 50% of the earth's population. 

Thanos.gif

21 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Yeah, the Patriots are boring to me because they win every year.  I hate the favorable calls.  I hate the fact that no one else in their conference can seem to beat them so they are always in it.

But the Saints are mortal enemies.  With the Patriots it's like "I'll pull for the Rams."  With the Saints it's more like "burn their houses, imprison their families, salt the earth."

^^^^exaggerated (slightly) for effect....

dang, and some of us were starting to fist bump, high five and head out to get the pitchforks......  sigh

:ninja::lol:

JDaveG likes this