Nereek

You know what's going to suck?

58 posts in this topic

Not only did Patriots help embarrass us and turned us into a 28-3 joke for the next 10 years, but its really gonna suck when they win the superbowl in our house. 

4 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Not only did Patriots help embarrass us and turned us into a 28-3 joke for the next 10 years, but its really gonna suck when they win the superbowl in our house. 

This is so bad.  Snap out of it man. We all need to move on.  No need for any more of this.  

Enjoy the fact the Saints are staying home & just admire what the Pats have accomplished yet again. It’s nothing short of mind boggling man.

The Patriots won that Super Bowl yeah. We all know it was the Falcons coaching staff that lost it. So I have no problem with them paying in the Falcons house.

PokerSteve likes this

20 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

This is so bad.  Snap out of it man. We all need to move on.  No need for any more of this.  

Enjoy the fact the Saints are staying home & just admire what the Pats have accomplished yet again. It’s nothing short of mind boggling man.

I don't know if I can ever recover our SB loss. Lol. 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

23 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Who fuking cares? The patriots dynasty is the best franchise to exist. 18 years and running? Unreal. But sure i guess we could have had the saints here. That couldnt be worse than the patriots right? Our fanbase is so fragile 

Of course saints winning at our home would be worse. Never said it wouldn't you peckerhead. 

I dont mind the Pats winning the Super Bowl in our stadium honestly. I just didnt want those lousy swamp rats winning one in ours. Saying how they were gonna take over Atlanta. I was the biggest Rams fan I could be for a day yesterday and I couldnt be happier to see the AINTS lose. 

JBender likes this

It makes you wonder. Two big market teams. LA and NE instead of KC? Hmm...maybe it IS rigged, but what can you say? I personally didn’t mind the Pats winning. If they come here and win, it’s cool. I think we ALL can agree that anyone and anything is better than stinky town coming here and winning.

29 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Doesn’t bother me at all. I have never liked the Patriots but them winning here means nothing to me. Especially since I feel the Falcons choked more than the Patriots beat them. If you choke in the biggest moment you don’t deserve the win. It is what it is. 

The Vent King likes this

29 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Better than them stinking Saints coming here!!!!!!

Agreed doomsday was avoided when at least new orleans got out...im telling u now i wouldn't have watched the super bowl had it happen.yall can say what u want but i say that with everything in me 

FalconinPA likes this

42 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Better than them stinking Saints coming here!!!!!!

Exactly. Couldn’t care less if the Patriots win one here. They’re in it every year. 

FalconinPA likes this

43 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

It's like playing Jordan in his prime....

jeffro2000 likes this

I’m not especially thrilled with the Pats coming. But heck, the Pats in a SB practically feels like a foregone conclusion and at least they’re the “away” team. 

The Saints would have been given OUR practice facilities. OUR locker room. If they won, the pictures would be on OUR field, the champagne popped in front of OUR lockers. It’s a sickening picture averted. 

I can live with the Pats coming. We never would have lived DOWN the Saints coming. 

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Who fuking cares? The patriots dynasty is the best franchise to exist. 18 years and running? Unreal. But sure i guess we could have had the saints here. That couldnt be worse than the patriots right? Our fanbase is so fragile 

^This

It doesn't bother me any and besides 1 game they aren't a rival. I don't hate them, and honestly the new stadium doesn't have any history and mean much to me either.

I don't necessarily root for the Patriots but like others stated, I appreciate being able to watch the greatest Coach and QB of all time do what they do. I say that roster is far less talented than a lot of teams in this league.

It's just like watching Jordan in his prime. I am thankful for being able to see it. Same thing with Barry Bonds those yrs when he was doing unbelievable things despite the steroids. I appreciate being able to watch these all time greats through the years; Tiger, Serena, Jordan, Rice, Montana, Kobe,etc despite not liking some.

HASHBROWN3 and JDaveG like this