Sidecar Falcon

Saints’ Fan Wants To Organize A Class Action Lawsuit

137 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ratesforless said:

Well, wifey and I ran through those cases of tears pretty quickly last night so we need to buy some more...

On second thought, we need a case of 24 ourselves! :D

ratesforless likes this

2 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Same here man, my wife knows how much I hate the Saints was was helping me with the tears. She helped until the Chiefs lost, which is her team. Then she had her own tears. 

Well, we both hate the Taints(she has gotten in a fight, yes lol) and my hatred goes back to the old Atlanta-Fulco days!

ratesforless likes this

2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Leave aside for the moment the fact that this would probably be dismissed on the pleadings.  Imagine with me a world where this goes to court and the guy who posted that thread is the star witness for the plaintiffs.

Plaintiff's attorney (PA):  Mr. Saints fan, can you explain to the Court why the game was fixed?

Saints Fan (SF):  Yes.  They refused to call clear pass interference on that one play.

PA:  And can you tell the court how that affected the outcome of the game.

SF:  See, instead of us going up by 7 points, we only went up by 3.

PA:  And how do you know you'd have gone up by 7?

SF:  We have Drew Brees.

PA:  Can you explain to the Court what happened next?

SF:  So the Saints kicked the field goal and went up by 3.  Then the Rams marched right down the field and got a field goal to tie it up.

PA:  So then you lost the coin toss in overtime?

SF:  No -- we WON the coin toss in overtime!

PA:  So then what happened?

SF:  Brees marched it right down the field but then threw an interception.

PA: ................... the same Drew Brees who would have guaranteed you the victory with a touchdown had the PI been called?

SF:  Anyway, then the Saints defense actually held them but their kicker hit a 57 yard field goal.......

PA: ....................

tenor.gif?itemid=5756109

There you go again! Gold!

I love this. Are they gonna include the play where the once a saint receiver, now a Ram caught the long pass and was yanked down by his facemask that wasn't called? That was only one of about a dozen calls in the Saints favor.

thanat0s, JDaveG and Halcon-1 like this

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

God blessed them once... they're loser's and always will be.

And Breesus, unless the voodoo spell continues, will age and retire. In the meantime he can sit in the kicker room in his jock, crying about how he blew the game and it's his fault.

Brady gets a shot in overtime....what does he do? He rips their hearts out with surgical drive.

What does Brees do? Throws a pick!!

Now they can choke on that crow with some hot sauce and Choppa Style tunes all day!! 

WhenFalconsWin, JDaveG and ltstorm2 like this

16 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I will be sending Terrapin a letter shortly.. B)

Sounds good. I think I’ll send one to Abita. Haha :tiphat:

3 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Same here man, my wife knows how much I hate the Saints was was helping me with the tears. She helped until the Chiefs lost, which is her team. Then she had her own tears. 

:lol:

FalconinPA likes this

It's just a sad state of affairs on that message board right now. They have always been the absolute worst fans when it comes to conspiracy theories and every play that doesn't result in a TD being the fault of cheating refs, but they've fallen down a hole with this one. 

Why is it that people only see the things that go against them in sports officiating and not the things that benefit them? Maybe they just invest too much of their life's happiness in whether a group of people playing a game win or not?

ratesforless likes this

Man....... I was at that Monday night football game in New Orleans that Brees broke the TD record.  I remember a ref making up a rule.  He said " There's no holding on the play because the saints were running a screen".  That play happened in the endzone and should have been a safety.

7 minutes ago, The Great American said:

BUT WAIT!!!!  They want more ...  

"Pick at the end of the 1st Rd is the least the league should do to compensate the team."

https://saintsreport.com/threads/comp-1st-rd-pick.402574/

This is even better than I could have ever imagined!! 

Thet are in extreme meltdown mode! Possibly even to the point of this leaving a scar for life! :lol:

Sports grieving is tough, we know 28-3 blown lead, a bs holding call to push you out of FG range to ice the game, but one call, or non call does not lose a game.
The Rams deserve credit for winning, finding the way to do it in a tough environment to win. The Saints had four possession in the fourth quarter and OT and came away with 3 points at home. they choked.
JDaveG likes this

15 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Oh my God. You can’t make this $hit up. They actually want a Congressional investigation. LMFAO This is like a second Christmas to me. 

https://saintsreport.com/threads/contact-your-congressperson-this-should-be-investigated-and-never-allowed-to-happen-again.402539/

Aww  $hit!!!! This is waaaaaay better than I would have EVER imagined!!!!! 

They have no idea what kind of material they are giving us! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Atticus67 said:
Sports grieving is tough, we know 28-3 blown lead, a bs holding call to push you out of FG range to ice the game, but one call, or non call does not lose a game.
The Rams deserve credit for winning, finding the way to do it in a tough environment to win. The Saints had four possession in the fourth quarter and OT and came away with 3 points at home. they choked.

On top of that, they STARTED the game with two FG’s from drives that stalled in the red zone. 

Atticus67, JDaveG and ratesforless like this