Sidecar Falcon

Saints’ Fan Wants To Organize A Class Action Lawsuit

137 posts in this topic

Hahahahaha is all I have to say.

If you were that good, one play shouldn't have influenced the outcome of the game.

Aint's got more than their share of calls (and non-calls) during that game.  Before they even suggest legal action the courts would first need to look at pretty much every game play in NO since Katrina.  They would have to give back their Super Bowl and all of their division and conference titles, but yeah go ahead and entertain the idea of reversing the call.

Hahahaha, Karma!!!

14 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Those Saint tears are delicious!!!! Salty with a little skunky after taste

Does Amazon deliver on MLK Day? I want to buy a few cases of it...

FalconinPA likes this

57 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

This game broke them mentally. They won’t even acknowledge Brees throwing the interception.

i think some of them still think they are going to the SB in two weeks.

They don't want to see it but after having an MVP level beginning to the season, Brees was very average the last half of the year including in this game. I wonder if he's getting to a point where the rigors of 17 weeks + playoffs is too much for him. 

Just a thought. 

2 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

They don't want to see it but after having an MVP level beginning to the season, Brees was very average the last half of the year including in this game. I wonder if he's getting to a point where the rigors of 17 weeks + playoffs is too much for him. 

Just a thought. 

Yup.  Remember what happened to Manning.  Now, Manning had serious neck surgery which really exacerbated it, but you could see it his last two years.  The year before he retired by the end of the year he was done.  His last year, I don't think he could have played another down and his was bad the second half of the season and putrid through the playoffs.  Only reason the Broncos won the SB was because of that incredible defense.  I think the same thing is happening to Bree's but it's not as pronounced because he doesn't have the injury Manning had.

Halcon-1 likes this

12 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Hahahahaha is all I have to say.

If you were that good, one play shouldn't have influenced the outcome of the game.

Aint's got more than their share of calls (and non-calls) during that game.  Before they even suggest legal action the courts would first need to look at pretty much every game play in NO since Katrina.  They would have to give back their Super Bowl and all of their division and conference titles, but yeah go ahead and entertain the idea of reversing the call.

Hahahaha, Karma!!!

Yeah, cause it SURE WASN’T Kamara! :lol:

19 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

The worst call I ever saw was when John Abraham got literally tackled in the endzone by a badly beaten left tackle when Brees was trying to break a passing record on MNF. Would have been a safety, Falcons get the ball and Brees breaks the record next week at 1 o'clock. That's when referee Jeff Triplett took matters into his own hands and said that " since its was a screen pass (it wasn't) the tackle in the endzone of the defender was legal (it's not legal to do that....ever). Saints keep the ball and Stat Whore Brees sets his record in front of a national audience. 

Yep I remember that play, literally just picked up the flag and said nope were giving it to brees for no reason. No safety which was ridiculous. Worst over turned call I've ever seen.

6 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Yup.  Remember what happened to Manning.  Now, Manning had serious neck surgery which really exacerbated it, but you could see it his last two years.  The year before he retired by the end of the year he was done.  His last year, I don't think he could have played another down and his was bad the second half of the season and putrid through the playoffs.  Only reason the Broncos won the SB was because of that incredible defense.  I think the same thing is happening to Bree's but it's not as pronounced because he doesn't have the injury Manning had.

Very possible. Brees would still be better next year for them than Bridgewater or a rookie, but I think his MVP potential days are behind him. I mean. He's 40 FFS and he's not a robot like Brady. 

44 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you probably shouldn't be reading the message boards and driving a truck.

And when did the "missed" call happen?  Towards the end of the game?

Did the Rams automatically score because of the penalty?  Did the Saints get the ball first in overtime?

Blown calls happen but it's everything that happened after that that cost them the game.  I didn't see anybody crying us a river for all the missed calls in the Super Bowl.

And there were a lot. That call reminds me of the Navarro Bowman draped over Roddy non call in 2012. Sucks but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Just stop it, Aints.

You bozo's have literally no moral ground to stand on when it comes to biased calls. Take your defeat like grownups and stop whining.

and just why would anyone expect them to start acting like grown ups now?

At least New Orleans fans RECOGNIZE it and wanna do something about it. After the Falcons Superbowl debacle Falcon fans did ZIP....

Edited by slickgadawg

55 minutes ago, gkgrimes said:

but they say nothing about the non called delay of game, two facemask or their Dline man stomping on a rams head. GTFOH.

The Dude on the NFL Network needs to get a life. He made it Nate B look like the most rational guy in the room. 

Long story short, the team that DESERVED TO WIN, won!

gkgrimes and papachaz like this

2 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

At least New Orleans fans RECOGNIZE it and wanna do something about it. After the Falcons Superbowl debacle Falcon fans did ZIP....

What should we have brought a class action lawsuit against Quinn and Shanny for poor clock management?

Halcon-1, gkgrimes and papachaz like this

Absolutely terrible no-call and I agree it was huge play.  BUT Saints lost that game the way everyone loses games...missed opportunities.

• Settling for FGs instead of TD's
  • Multiple blown leads
  • Defense that let the Rams march downfield to tie the game
  • Offense that turned the ball over giving the Rams a chance to win with a short drive and a FG.

The refs gave the Rams a potential lifeline (we don't know if NO scores after the penalty or if the Rams come down and match).  Saints lost the game straight up.  Eat it.

4 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

And there were a lot. That call reminds me of the Navarro Bowman draped over Roddy non call in 2012. Sucks but it is what it is.

I’m not backing this up with much evidence but just anecdotally from my decade watching the NFL ...

When it comes down to it, refs are VERY hesitant to throw flags that will directly determine the outcome of a game. Near the end, a “let them play” mentality seems to take hold.

Which is why you should never rely on the refs. If we hadn’t squandered a 17 point lead at home, it wouldn’t have mattered. If the Saints hadn’t squandered 13 at home, it wouldn’t have mattered.

Saints fans are scapegoating the ref when in reality, they ruined their own golden opportunity. 

37 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I am thinking of ordering a 64 oz can of it myself! :D

Think we can petition Sweetwater or Terrapin to make a Saints Tears Gose?

Little salty with a sweet aftertaste!!

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I’m not backing this up with much evidence but just anecdotally from my decade watching the NFL ...

When it comes down to it, refs are VERY hesitant to throw flags that will directly determine the outcome of a game. Near the end, a “let them play” mentality seems to take hold.

Which is why you should never rely on the refs. If we hadn’t squandered a 17 point lead at home, it wouldn’t have mattered. If the Saints hadn’t squandered 13 at home, it wouldn’t have mattered.

Saints fans are scapegoating the ref when in reality, they ruined their own golden opportunity. 

Good observation! I agree 100%. Seems to happen every year in The playoffs 

18 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I don’t remember anywhere near the media outrage for that play either. Wonder why?

Edited by Bquinn_11
Godzilla1985 and gkgrimes like this