Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Brady did something extremely rare

84 posts in this topic

I'm curious to see how long he can keep it up but what PM did this season was beyond incredible. even if he has a down year and only puts up half his stats from this season, it's still and incredible display of quarterbacking I've ever seen. I remember the first time this season and there were maybe 3 possessions where Brady was on his feet watching the young gunner play. The Chiefs are gonna be trouble for some years to come

2 hours ago, raysnill1 said:

I'm curious to see how long he can keep it up but what PM did this season was beyond incredible. even if he has a down year and only puts up half his stats from this season, it's still and incredible display of quarterbacking I've ever seen. I remember the first time this season and there were maybe 3 possessions where Brady was on his feet watching the young gunner play. The Chiefs are gonna be trouble for some years to come

If he learns to read defenses he’ll be dang near unstoppable. Also, his line has to play better against hogs. If he has to scramble out of the pocket every play then theyre gonna suffer more than anything. 

Just now, DogIsYourName said:

**** it.  Brady and the Pats are just the greatest of all time.  It's not even debatable.  How in the world do you make it to nine SB's?  NINE???

I wish we could get bill bellicheck as our head coach to work with Matt Ryan.

DogIsYourName likes this

2 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

**** it.  Brady and the Pats are just the greatest of all time.  It's not even debatable.  How in the world do you make it to nine SB's?  NINE???

We're watching a living legend. The NFL is Brady and Belichick's world and everyone else is just living in it.

Halcon-1, Ergo Proxy, Vandy and 1 other like this

Most people don’t realize it but NFL QBs are like a fraternity. A lot of the top qbs keep in touch. I think it comes from the understanding of how difficult it is to be a QB in the NFL.

quickzero likes this

26 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

if the Pats lose he'll be both the winningest AND tied for losingest QB in Super Bowl history

Ergo Proxy, Vandy and papachaz like this

8 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

if the Pats lose he'll be both the winningest AND tied for losingest QB in Super Bowl history

I hope they lose, but I doubt they will. They're always going to have the refs working with them. 

raysnill1 likes this

37 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I wish we could get bill bellicheck as our head coach to work with Matt Ryan.

And our defense, clock management, game planning, in game adjustments, coach and player evaluations...you know, everything the G.O.A.T HC can do.

2 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Easy to be humble when you win all the time.

I think the opposite is largely true.  Real easy to see others as inferior when they can't or won't do what you do.

Ergo Proxy likes this

5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I hope they lose, but I doubt they will. They're always going to have the refs working with them. 

Dayum, the refs made Dee Ford lineup in the neutral zone1 :doh:

Shoulda, woulda, could been ball game.

Ergo Proxy and DogIsYourName like this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Dayum, the refs made Dee Ford lineup in the neutral zone1 :doh:

Shoulda, woulda, could been ball game.

no they didn't, but they did throw a flag for a non existent roughing the passer call to keep that drive moving forward and then somehow miss the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS one on the following Chiefs drive that would have kept their drive alive... don't sit there and act like they don't get the benefit of the doubt on most calls 'just because they're the patriots' because we all know they do

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

no they didn't, but they did throw a flag for a non existent roughing the passer call to keep that drive moving forward and then somehow miss the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS one on the following Chiefs drive that would have kept their drive alive... don't sit there and act like they don't get the benefit of the doubt on most calls 'just because they're the patriots' because we all know they do

Slow your roll papa, they do get most of the breaks. I was merely pointing out that particular play because it was an INT that would've iced the game for the Chiefs.

A stupid fundamental mistake ..and it frustrates me when players do that.

Not only do the Pats get the refs help, they get all the lucky breaks as well.

I hate the Patriots and the city of Boston so much when it comes to sports but Tom Brady now has a chance to tie Michel Jordan's amount of championships at the NFL level. That's incredible. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Folks in here can say what they want about him, but Brady’s always been a class act. 

He is when he wins. Acted like a child when they lost to the Eagles last year.

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Im sure his ego and insane competitiveness could make him a bit of a bummer to hang out with irl but looking at the overall big picture, he's easily the greatest QB of all time and has never shown us any signs that he cheats or beats on his wife, commits crimes, uses PED's, and seems willing to help his fellow QB. Hate the man if you want but it's coming from a place of jealousy and is missplaced.

31 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

This should be moved.

The mods are going to have to move 90% of the threads on the first page seeing as they were referencing a game the Falcons didn't play in  

5 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

He is when he wins. Acted like a child when they lost to the Eagles last year.

Facts! Just like the year he ran off the field and didn’t shake the Winning QBs hand after they lost the SB that year. He ain’t no **** class act!

Edited by ICUH8N
Godzilla1985 likes this