IndiscreetGeek

Warms my heart...

28 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I got banned from saints report for simply saying the refs usually don't call PI in the saints dome. They are all pretty deeply hurt dirty dirty swamp people.

I find it hilarious that their rejects are welcomed with open arms over here and if one of us goes over there and says boo we get banned...

They're so small and pitiful.

23 minutes ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

I find it hilarious that their rejects are welcomed with open arms over here and if one of us goes over there and says boo we get banned...

They're so small and pitiful.

Yeah they come here and talk smack all they want, but the moment you challenge them on ref calls on their board or want to talk smack about their recent choke job it is an instant ban. 

It’s not just that they lost, but the way they lost that makes it sooooo sweet lolol

I hope they suffer a very miserable existence until the end of time over this one :)

Edited by The Vent King

Well, we all know what this sort of disappointment is like. I also, know the Saints fans have had a good laugh at our expense as well. I can't imagine what it was like leaving the Superdome last night with all those angry/upset fans. 

Other than a Falcon win,a Saints loss,especially a choke job is the best.This was even better than the Minnesota miracle last year because it was a home loss.The swamp dome was awash with swamp rat tears,  :lol:

YungFalco and IndiscreetGeek like this

5 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Why is he wearing a Cooks Jersey?!!

You can't be any more ignorant than to wear the jersey of the guy trying to beat you,  The tv should've threw his swamp trash *** out instead.

What makes it even better is that after I read another topic last night, I realized how badly they screwed their draft up this year.  They went all in to win this season and now they have one pick (as of now) between Thursday and Friday.

mjqvi likes this

All in is great when it works like the Rams did. If Brees walks away into retirement like he might (1st ballot HOFer no doubt) they have left a hot mess there for the next few years draft wise. That guy they drafted was a reach and made no sense. Peyton without Brees would be trash and out of that head coach spot fairly quick. 

I've been so depressed lately because of things going on in my life and with this looming in the background it made things seem completely lost. I thank God that the Saints didn't win now I can maybe muster the strength to overcome these hurdles. 

12 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

I'll see that, and raise you this one:

ROFL

"******* Saints Dawg, Come On Man"

I might have to get a t-shirt with this on it.

IndiscreetGeek likes this