Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g-dawg

G-Dawg: 2019 Falcons Mock Draft: Part Deaux

55 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Don't know anything about the players but I love the approach. 

Of course you and I both know its not very likely to happen. But we can keep dreaming....

Thanks Larry!

I am doing good if I nail two draft picks a year - usually lucky to get one right.   The mocks are moreso just - like you said - to show a philosophy and strategy to addressing the current year needs.

4 hours ago, osiruz said:

Ford can play both guard and tackle in pinch. He should be cross trained at both. Last year the Colts took a guard in the first round (Nelson) and he made the probowl.

Yeah the drafting of Quentin Nelson in the Top 10 and a couple of other OL moves really turned the Colts OLine from the biggest weakness to a strength- not only in protecting and giving Andrew Luck the time he needed but that Colts OLine made average RBs look really good.

Actually seriously addressing the offensive line in an intentional manner like I did here, could totally change the equation and make Falcons serious contenders again.

vel and falconidae like this

Wow!! I vote post of the year ,, being I LOVE THE DRAFT...  But IMO,,,  Your #1 priority  should be  #4 and that would put your  priority list in correct order .... main thang is you got the needs right... Thanks for all your work to make the post..

Nice work... 

Oh, one more thing,,, All the work and time your putting into this,, you will probably have the best chance to keep your Trophy in my Draft game.... With all the work your putting into it this early.... Thanks