VTCrunkler

Lesser Of Two Evils

39 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

I was hoping for the Cheifs to win it all, because I dislike the Rams going back to my childhood when the Falcons still played in the NFC West. Still glad the Saints lost, but either way an organization I despise is going to win.

I remember that era very well. I have just now kinda let that go.

13 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Saints are out. That's absolutely all that mattered. Pats winning another at this point is no different than Bama....shrug you're shoulders and move on.

Told my pats friend if he did get the 6th hopefully he retires and the era ends atleast.. But gah forbid drew got one in our house 

theDIRTYcode likes this

32 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

This sounds a lot like stealing signs in baseball. It's not illegal and its on the other team to complicate their calls so the other team can't read it. This article doesn't prove the Patriots cheat, it suggest they pay very close attention. 

VTCrunkler likes this

14 hours ago, rings639 said:

Pats fans have to be sick of watching the Patriots in the super bowl.  I’m just ready to watch a super bowl where I don’t care who wins and it’s just a great game.  Feel like the passed five or six (other than ours obviously) I’ve been rooting against someone more so than for someone.

KC and LA would have been that, however I doubt it would have lived up to the hype after thier Monday night game.  Still better than most of our nightmare scenario of NE vs NO, so I can’t be too upset.

They arent. 

But they're probably gonna be sick of what happens once Brady and Belichick depart. If they're lucky, Belichick will hang around a little bit after Brady leaves. 

1 hour ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

The contraversy or the fact that you think maybe letting air out of some footballs a couple times is why the Pats have been to 9 Superbowls since Brady got there?

never said that --but could those "couple" of times be the tip of an iceberg?

ie since it happened more than once it established a pattern of deliberate misbehavior

Hey NO has also been caught with misbehavior so I'm not an anti NE fan I'm against breaking the rules deliberately or non-deliberately

ALL that said I think both Brady and Brees are two of the all time greatest QBs to ever play at the pro level

Not even mad about the Pats being there...just par for the course. If anything it will be a hair less Mahommes ball gargling next season.

saints losing, and how the lost was just fantastic!

1 hour ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

People thanking the Rams for winning that game don't realize what LA fans are like.  Waking a sleeping giant.

Yeah, but saints fans are already awoken giant (azzholes)

16 hours ago, ganugga said:

LA Rams winning will turn their fans into the new Dallas Cowboys fans like they are with the Lakers so go Patriots

Yeah and we can say we are still better then the Rams atleast. If they beat Brady that gives ‘em bragging rights. 

3 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

This sounds a lot like stealing signs in baseball. It's not illegal and its on the other team to complicate their calls so the other team can't read it. This article doesn't prove the Patriots cheat, it suggest they pay very close attention. 

exactly.  either way this is reasons behind the success.  "elite" preparedness.  im just astounded last night how the clock kept ticking and they were so methodical and patient, didnt rush at all.  kept hitting those out routes for 15 yards.  

3 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This happens across the league. But when its the Patriots, its big news. 

true.  they need to just go away.  tired of the pats