VTCrunkler

Lesser Of Two Evils

39 posts in this topic

I know we wanted a Rams Chiefs Sulerbowel. I hate the Patriots. But at least the saints lost. 

Tou can wrap up the patriots with their greatness/Dyansty. But can you imagine the crap talked and the creepy crawlers from the  woodwork infesting the Atl?  

So all in all I'll take it. Heck of an afternoon of football. 

LA Rams winning will turn their fans into the new Dallas Cowboys fans like they are with the Lakers so go Patriots

I’m just thrilled the ‘Aints lost. Of course I’d rather it be the Chiefs instead of the Patriots but I don’t have a huge disliking for the Patriots like I do the Saints and like the majority of the NFL has against the Patriots. So long that the ‘Aints aren’t in it, then I’m good. 

10 minutes ago, ganugga said:

LA Rams winning will turn their fans into the new Dallas Cowboys fans like they are with the Lakers so go Patriots

Why in the literal he|| would you root against the team that just did us the greatest solid of all time.

Edited by matthew1025
JDaveG, slick0ne, NeonDeion and 9 others like this

Pats fans have to be sick of watching the Patriots in the super bowl.  I’m just ready to watch a super bowl where I don’t care who wins and it’s just a great game.  Feel like the passed five or six (other than ours obviously) I’ve been rooting against someone more so than for someone.

KC and LA would have been that, however I doubt it would have lived up to the hype after thier Monday night game.  Still better than most of our nightmare scenario of NE vs NO, so I can’t be too upset.

Dirtybird3 likes this

I was hoping for the Cheifs to win it all, because I dislike the Rams going back to my childhood when the Falcons still played in the NFC West. Still glad the Saints lost, but either way an organization I despise is going to win.

17 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Saints are out. That's absolutely all that mattered. Pats winning another at this point is no different than Bama....shrug you're shoulders and move on.

Exactly. shrug and nicely moc move on. 

51 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Saints are out. That's absolutely all that mattered. Pats winning another at this point is no different than Bama....shrug you're shoulders and move on.

EXACTLY. The Pats broke my football heart and I’m not particularly thrilled with them in our Dome either. But they go to the Super Bowl all the time. Whatever. Life goes on.

The Saints on the other hand? Our arch rivals using our facilities for two weeks, possibly popping champagne in front of OUR players’ lockers? Winning it all on our own turf before we even win a single playoff game there? We never could have or would have lived it down. I am so grateful to the Rams right now I could break into song. 

JDaveG and theDIRTYcode like this

It’s not close. Saints would be infinitely more painful. 

Pats trolling us is like a Pro player trolling a little kid. It just looks mean.

Pats aren’t playing in the NFL like everyone else apparently. It’s just ridiculous at this point. 

Just assume they will win 1 out of every 3 superbowls and be done with it. 

Saints loss and how they lost is so sweet you can just freeze frame it and end the season like that. 

JDaveG and mqg96 like this

I want the Rams to win it all. Heck I'll probably even drive down to L.A. and celebrate with the fans if they do win it lol. When we went to the game against them in 2016 their fans were ultra cool. Let us tailgate with their crew. They talked a little bit of smack but it was all in good fun. 

8 hours ago, matthew1025 said:

Why in the literal he|| would you root against the team that just did us the greatest solid of all time.

Yeah, I’ve never been a huge Rams fan but I’ve never hated them like I do the Saints. Their fans don’t have anywhere near that level of undeserved sense of superiority, and they were a better team in their heyday than the Saints have ever been. 

I’ll pull for them gladly over the Pats (who I also don’t hate, but I’m sure tired of). 

My dislike over the Rams is long gone. They've changed towns twice and I don't even really associate them with the same team they were years ago when we were in the West.

The Pats... yeah I hate them but them being in the Bowl at our Benz just doesn't really faze me. I would have preferred the Chiefs, but if I had been given a single choice then I definitely would have received what I wanted yesterday.

**** the Saints. That was the one thing I really couldn't have stomached. I'm actually glad the game went down like it did as well. The bad call.... Payton's mis-management of the end of the game.. The Brees interception.. it was all perfect for that franchise. The team and their fans deserved every bit of it.

NeonDeion likes this

8 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Exactly. The nightmare is over.  

NeonDeion likes this

3 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

My dislike over the Rams is long gone. They've changed towns twice and I don't even really associate them with the same team they were years ago when we were in the West.

The Pats... yeah I hate them but them being in the Bowl at our Benz just doesn't really faze me. I would have preferred the Chiefs, but if I had been given a single choice then I definitely would have received what I wanted yesterday.

**** the Saints. That was the one thing I really couldn't have stomached. I'm actually glad the game went down like it did as well. The bad call.... Payton's mis-management of the end of the game.. The Brees interception.. it was all perfect for that franchise. The team and their fans deserved every bit of it.

The Rams were a team you really didnt have a lot of emotion for nor against. They were kind of just there...Kind of hard to hate on them really.  Glad they changed uniforms though.

2 minutes ago, delaigle said:

deflate  gate

The contraversy or the fact that you think maybe letting air out of some footballs a couple times is why the Pats have been to 9 Superbowls since Brady got there?