FalconBlood

Found On Saints Report...

83 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

We had a call go against us in that 2012 game and had a few bad breaks in the 28-3 nightmare. No one felt sorry for us because of it. 

In the superbowl l.. on the play where Matthews was called for holding the sanu actually was tackled by the face mask which should have made an offsetting penalties... but it wasn't.

On the game sealing touchdown for the Patriots , Deion Jones was absolutely mauled .... but no holding was called.

Their DB's were constantly hitting our receivers early yet they are never called for pass interference ,defensive holding ,or illegal contact.

So another words f*** the Saints

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I have never posted on another team's message board but I almost want to attempt to create an account over there just so I can post this and get rewarded with a ban.

Make the sacrafice

26 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I get being upset, but you blew a 13-0 lead and 20-10 second half lead. At some point you have to say "yeah we missed some chances."

Yeah bro Wade Phillips had his defense ready to play. They traveled well. I so wish Blank had found a way to keep Wade in 2004. HC, DC, consultant, whatever. Buddy's defense won that game. Blank can only watch him get a shot at this point. If I was Wade I would come after Brady in the Bowl. Brady don't like pressure.

tl;dr, slick0ne and JDaveG like this

2 hours ago, FalconBlood said:

“Would love it if Gayle Benson commisoned a Super Bowl Trophy for them called it the Tom Benson trophy and gave them all rings and they did have a parade to celebrate just to spite the NFL. Maybe the nation will get behind us as the people’s champions and we’ll keep it going into next season and just tarnish the league and defending SB champs whoever they are (it really doesn’t matter who they are).”

This post has positive comments under it. Lol. “Lets throw a parade for the Saints anyways.”

They should have won in their minds... The minds they seem to have lost over the last 2 season ending defeats.

Might as well they throw a parade for almost everything else down there:

New Years

Mardi Gras

Christmas

Someone farts and it smells like Gumbo

Literally ANYTHING warrants a parade down Bourbon Street

FalconBlood likes this

35 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

In the superbowl l.. on the play where Matthews was called for holding the new actually was tackled by the face mask which should have made an offsetting penalties... but it wasn't.

On the game sealing touchdown for the Patriots Deion Jones was absolutely mauled .... but no holding was called.

they're DB's were constantly hitting our receivers early yet they are never called for pass interference ,defensive holding ,or illegal contact.

So another words f*** the Saints

Yep. Absolutely no one felt sorry for us at all. We were the laughing stock of the league that entire offseason

32 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I have never posted on another team's message board but I almost want to attempt to create an account over there just so I can post this and get rewarded with a ban.

It would almost be worth it man!! Good reminder that it could have been MUCH worse to them today

Falconsfan567 likes this

I don't want to hear any whining from Saints fans, with all the bevy of PI calls their team gets on the regular each year.

It's insane. Peyton and Brees know all they need for a quick and crucial first down is to challenge the secondary and force the refs to call it. They get the benefit of the calls the majority of the time, but NOT TODAY. 

3 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

The Saints want a participation trophy. Knowing that fan base, it makes complete sense  

3 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Participation trophies for everybody

Mayor Landrieu got rid of  the Confederate Monuments so they are desperate for some more participation trophies.

Francis York Morgan likes this

As I told people on FB and other message boards. That call didn't cost them the game. They were still in it. Throwing an INT is what cost them the game. If you want to throw blame throw it at Brees for throwing a ball he didn't need to throw.

4 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

As I told people on FB and other message boards. That call didn't cost them the game. They were still in it. Throwing an INT is what cost them the game. If you want to throw blame throw it at Brees for throwing a ball he didn't need to throw.

They took the lead on that drive. They all just assume they'd score a TD if they got that call. Bunch of whinning morons.

6 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I think this game mentally broke Saints fans. Like psycho delusional broke them.

Like Super Bowl LI broke Falcons fans?

30 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

They took the lead on that drive. They all just assume they'd score a TD if they got that call. Bunch of whinning morons.

And that they would win the sb as well evidently

9 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

They have a legitimate gripe, the refs stuck the meat to them. 

Like the refs never did them any favors. Stop this nonsense. It always evens out.

JDaveG likes this

3 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Like the refs never did them any favors. Stop this nonsense. It always evens out.

Come on Duff Man you stop the nonsense, you think I don''t know this. i am glad the refs stuck the meat to them. No team was more deserving. 

8 hours ago, MAD597 said:

BS, they took the lead even after the call and their defense didn't hold. Plus RAMS had several major no calls during then game

I should have quoted this better, but I am glad the meat was handed to them. 

7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Dayum I understand Katrina refs, but I didn't remember them having that many calls.

JDaveG likes this

9 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

They have a legitimate gripe, the refs stuck the meat to them. 

they've won so many games because of the refs, I find it refreshing to see the tide get turned. isn't there always some puffed up taints fan that will come in here and say something along the lines of 'should have put the game away to the point where one missed call doesn't determine the outcome'???? or wait, that could be our own fans..... :lol::lol:

FalconinPA likes this

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

This is even more delusional than UCF

True, but there was a "make-up" call of PI later in the game.  The Saints have gotten some preferential treatment by refs for several seasons, so despite the obvious gaff this game, I feel like there is now a balance that has been achieved.  

tl;dr and Francis York Morgan like this