Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mqg96

Sorry AFC conference.

14 posts in this topic

The AFC is the most pathetic conference ever out of all of the major 4 professional sports. Just remember the Houston Texans had to get the Patriots back in it by choking in Philly. All of the Patriots losses this year were to teams who didn't make the playoffs. Don't understand why Quinn always find a way to cough up games against these opponents especially in our building. I'm so sick to my stomach that the Patriots are back in the Super Bowl for the 3rd year in a row, and only AFC East teams can get back to the Super Bowl after losing it (see 1990-1993 Bills and 1972 Dolphins). 

ssj5gal likes this

AFC is not competitive at all. It's always the Patriots. They stay consistent while everyone else is always changing. I swear it's like the cheif defenders gave up. 

Meh. It is what it is. One of the greatest QBs of all time matched up with the greatest coach of all time, and an OC so loyal, he turns down a promotion every year. 

The Pats don't bother me. I enjoy watching greatness. They bothered me one Fubruary day a couple years ago but I don't hate them. That was our fault.

15 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The AFC is the most pathetic conference ever out of all of the major 4 professional sports. Just remember the Houston Texans had to get the Patriots back in it by choking in Philly. All of the Patriots losses this year were to teams who didn't make the playoffs. Don't understand why Quinn always find a way to cough up games against these opponents especially in our building. I'm so sick to my stomach that the Patriots are back in the Super Bowl for the 3rd year in a row, and only AFC East teams can get back to the Super Bowl after losing it (see 1990-1993 Bills and 1972 Dolphins). 

Just know... the Saints are MORE sick to their stomachs... :tiphat:

mqg96 likes this

10 minutes ago, ssj5gal said:

AFC is not competitive at all. It's always the Patriots. They stay consistent while everyone else is always changing. I swear it's like the cheif defenders gave up. 

Ummm they were tired. Should have called time out.

Why do the stinking Pats always win the coin toss for OT? NFL overtime sucks. The defenses are always tired. Good offenses usually will score a TD. I know the Saints did not. If Ford had not been offsides KC won that game.

Brady has had no real constant competition in the AFC since Peyton retired.

Brady will now be in all 3 of the SBs since Peyton's arm died and called it a career.

mqg96 likes this

9 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Meh. It is what it is. One of the greatest QBs of all time matched up with the greatest coach of all time, and an OC so loyal, he turns down a promotion every year. 

The Pats don't bother me. I enjoy watching greatness. They bothered me one Fubruary day a couple years ago but I don't hate them. That was our fault.

And a QB matched up with a great wife that allows him to take a relatively low contract freeing up tons of cap space.

mqg96 likes this