Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g-dawg

RBU Super Bowl 53 - Gurley vs Sony

64 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Either Gurley was more hurt than the Rams coaches let on (which given how he did vs Dallas, I actually doubt it) and they're going to get punished for lying (as you actually can NOT lie about NFL injuries I believe), or he and the coaching staff has explaining to do.

Gurley was hurt.  He covered all year for how ****** a QB that Jared Goff is.   

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Gurley was hurt.  He covered all year for how ****** a QB that Jared Goff is.   

Then explain how he goes from at least 70% vs Dallas to below 50%. I doubt he tweaked anything. As from what I've seen he's effective when he's above 50%...ie 2013 GT where he willed Georgia to a win in OT.

1 minute ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Then explain how he goes from at least 70% vs Dallas to below 50%. I doubt he tweaked anything. As from what I've seen he's effective when he's above 50%...ie 2013 GT where he willed Georgia to a win in OT.

It’s fairly simple.  Gurley suffered a setback between the Cowboys and Saints game and was never 100%.

Do you think Gurley just forgot how to play?

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

It’s fairly simple.  Gurley suffered a setback between the Cowboys and Saints game and was never 100%.

I didn't, I just think he sucked. As I highly doubt he was anything less than 70%. It was like his sophomore NFL season where he simply sucked and I was starting to wonder if the 2014 offensive line hiked up his and Chubb's value.

You can have games where you simply suck, and he had two of them in a row. 

Edited by VoiceofReason95

7 hours ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

I didn't, I just think he sucked. As I highly doubt he was anything less than 70%. It was like his sophomore NFL season where he simply sucked and I was starting to wonder if the 2014 offensive line hiked up his and Chubb's value.

You can have games where you simply suck, and he had two of them in a row. 

You are clueless 

12 hours ago, g-dawg said:

yep.. Gurley was indeed hurt and you could tell when he was on the sideline trying to work it out, but he could never get right.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in for some surgery depending on how severe it is.  he has been battling injuries the final part of the year. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep.. Gurley was indeed hurt and you could tell when he was on the sideline trying to work it out, but he could never get right.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in for some surgery depending on how severe it is.  he has been battling injuries the final part of the year. 

said in the postgame presser when asked about being injured something to the effect (paraphrasing) - "I'm fine but we will do the year-end physical in a few days and will see what comes of that."

If that isn't a "wink-wink" I don't know what is - kind of a shame Gurley isn't allowed to just say it now but apparently he has received a gag order from his boss.

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

said in the postgame presser when asked about being injured something to the effect (paraphrasing) - "I'm fine but we will do the year-end physical in a few days and will see what comes of that."

If that isn't a "wink-wink" I don't know what is - kind of a shame Gurley isn't allowed to just say it now but apparently he has received a gag order from his boss.

yep, we all know he is hurt.. you don't ride him for 3 plus years and then all of a sudden replace his carries with cj anderson because he is 100% healthy.  publicly putting out there that gurley was hurt before games would only make whatever issue he had a target and you know the Rams and Gurley don't want that to happen.

9 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep, we all know he is hurt.. you don't ride him for 3 plus years and then all of a sudden replace his carries with cj anderson because he is 100% healthy.  publicly putting out there that gurley was hurt before games would only make whatever issue he had a target and you know the Rams and Gurley don't want that to happen.

I bet the guy that bet $3.8mm on the Rams is pissed.   Although usually guys that make big bets like that usually have that sort of unpublished info.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Then y'all firmly believe a Rams punishment is coming for lying about a player's injury status in two weeks, as I've actually seen a lot that you can't lie about a player's injury status in the NFL and if you do, a punishment is coming.

Just now, VoiceofReason95 said:

Then y'all firmly believe a Rams punishment is coming for lying about a player's injury status in two weeks, as I've actually seen a lot that you can't lie about a player's injury status in the NFL and if you do, a punishment is coming.

cannot be proven since the player played in the game.

Just now, g-dawg said:

cannot be proven since the player played in the game.

If a procedure or something comes up to the surface, then I'll be back to eat my crow.

But as far as I care, Gurley was not less than 50%.

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot for believing it. But unless something comes out, I'm going to choose to believe that Gurley simply sucked and was mostly fine, given what we saw back in his sophomore year.

Just now, VoiceofReason95 said:

If a procedure or something comes up to the surface, then I'll be back to eat my crow.

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot for believing it. But unless something comes out, I'm going to choose to believe that Gurley simply sucked and was mostly fine, given what we saw back in his sophomore year.

LOL.   yeah, the ONE dominant player on Rams offense and the genius head coach decided to give him less than 1/2 his normal workload in the two biggest games of both of their careers  because McVay determined after 2-3 carries that "he sucked".

You believe what you gotta believe my friend. ;)

1 hour ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

I really don't understand your final comment..  I wouldn't call anyone an idiot for a difference of opinion, but can you explain what you mean with the rest of that comment.