Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g-dawg

RBU Super Bowl 53 - Gurley vs Sony

64 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Go Rams

I was laughing so hard when I saw that.  Lol

Was it me or did he seem to be like man you talking about Cats??? I'm at the Super Bowl and you asking about Cats?? OK here we go...

the best thing with chubb, sony, and gurley kicking butt in the NFL is now auburn fans will shut the heck up when it comes to them trying to claim RBU.. UGA is RBU and now they know it.  Boom!!

2 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

the best thing with chubb, sony, and gurley kicking butt in the NFL is now auburn fans will shut the heck up when it comes to them trying to claim RBU.. UGA is RBU and now they know it.  Boom!!

How is Auburn RBU?  They have had some decent ones but almost none were all that successful at NFL level.   Cadillac and Ronnie Brown weren’t all that in NFL.  The kid on the Natty runner-up team was a total flop and had mental issues.   Kerryon had a decent rook season but inferior to Chubb/Michel.

I don’t see how AU could even think for a second they were ever RBU.

48 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

How is Auburn RBU?  They have had some decent ones but almost none were all that successful at NFL level.   Cadillac and Ronnie Brown weren’t all that in NFL.  The kid on the Natty runner-up team was a total flop and had mental issues.   Kerryon had a decent rook season but inferior to Chubb/Michel.

The key term may be Delusional.

Porter Osborne Jr and g-dawg like this

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

that is a great question, but they will argue they are.. however now they have no leg to stand on which is nice.. i don't have to argue with them over their delusional beliefs. 

Cadillac looked good before he had two patellar tendon tears. Brandon Jacobs probably had the best pro career from that era but he transferred out of Auburn.

Seem to remember Ronnie Brown being most of Miami’s offense. But Miami wasn’t really a good team the whole time he was there if I remember right. **** no one in the AFC East has been since the turn of the century. Think about how many head coaching changes there have been at Miami, Buffalo, NYJets since then... and New England has only had one lol

Cadillac was looking good, he just got hurt and was really done after that.

The Dyer kid turned out to be a huge bust after he had such a promising start. Think he was a top 10 composite guy and ended up playing for 2 different schools after Auburn beat Oregon for that natty.

Saw an Auburn fan on twitter earlier talking about how it’s stupid UGA is claiming RBU because of 2 RBs in the Super Bowl. He said “Auburn has 2 DBs in the Super Bowl, so does that make them DBU now?”

I think it was @mdrake34 even though I don’t have him on the tweeter.

8 hours ago, Carter said:

Seem to remember Ronnie Brown being most of Miami’s offense. But Miami wasn’t really a good team the whole time he was there if I remember right. **** no one in the AFC East has been since the turn of the century. Think about how many head coaching changes there have been at Miami, Buffalo, NYJets since then... and New England has only had one lol

Cadillac was looking good, he just got hurt and was really done after that.

The Dyer kid turned out to be a huge bust after he had such a promising start. Think he was a top 10 composite guy and ended up playing for 2 different schools after Auburn beat Oregon for that natty.

Don’t remind me. I believe the Phins have had like 17 different starting QBs since Marino. Haven’t been jack since. 

Really pains me that my favorite two teams UGA and Phins have been hurt by one person potentially 

What happens if Saban gets Drew Brees at Miami?  

No move to Bama? 

Phins take off and challenge Pats?

but then again Kirby would probably be in the NFL maybe?

Phins had two times to get Brees and blew it both times. 

8 hours ago, Carter said:

Saw an Auburn fan on twitter earlier talking about how it’s stupid UGA is claiming RBU because of 2 RBs in the Super Bowl. He said “Auburn has 2 DBs in the Super Bowl, so does that make them DBU now?”

Wasn’t me. 

Carter likes this

11 hours ago, Carter said:

can you please post that tweet here.. :) thanks..  

9 hours ago, Carter said:

I know that moron.  auburn homers seem to be intellilgent when compared to that idiot. 

It’s the super bowl, how can the rams not realize they gotta get gurley more touches, no way C.J. ANDERSON and Goff gonna beat Brady 

He has 1 carry man? That was my point, hard to say gurley hasn’t done xxxx when they don’t give him the ball? Again don’t see how they think the rams can win wo their best player contributing? 

Either Gurley was more hurt than the Rams coaches let on (which given how he did vs Dallas, I actually doubt it) and they're going to get punished for lying (as you actually can NOT lie about NFL injuries I believe), or he and the coaching staff has explaining to do.

I agree, how they thought Goff would beat Brady is beyond me. Glad for Michel to do wel and get the only score. And as much as I would love gurley to lash out a little at restarted coaching, love it more that he’s such a good guy he wouldn’t say an I’ll work- high character guy but hate it for him- like watching aj spend a career in that $h!tshow that is cinny coaching and qb play